Operations and Functions
1. Open the charging case, and the earphones will automatically be turned on (the blue lights will be on for one second)
2. With the earbuds outside the charging box, long-press the touch panel for 3 seconds to power on.
1. Enclose earbuds in the charging box to power off
2. Long press touch panel for 10 seconds
3. Low power would automatically turn the earphones off
4. Earphones would go off if not connected for 3 minutes
1. For first time pairing, both earphones would automatically connect flashing red and blue alternatively
2. For previous connections, both earphones would automatically connect back
Lost Connection/Disconnect via Bluetooth
After the earphone loses connection, the earphones enters a reconnection state
A reminder is activated when the battery falls, once every 3 minutes (A red light flashes once per second for 5 seconds and cycle after a 10 second stop)
Charging using Earphones
1. Charging: The earphones would automatically charge when connected or put into the charging case (When the earphone is charging, the white lights 4 seconds
2. Fully charge: The whites lights are off
Charging using Case
1. Charging: The white light flashes
2. Fully Charged: The white light is always on
Smart Switching Operations
1. Play/Pause: Double-tap the touch panel to pause or play
2. Volume up/Volume down: To increase the volume, tap the right earphones while the music is playing; to decrease the volume tap on the left earphone while the music is playing
3. Next/Previous: Tap the right earphone thrice to move access to the next audio file, and the left earbud thrice to return access to the previous audio file.
1. Answer a Call/Hang Up: Double-tap the touch panel to answer a call, or double-tap again to hang up.
2. Reject Call: Long press the touch panel for two seconds and release after hearing a prompt tone.
3. Switch between mobile phones/phones: Press and hold the touch panel for 2 seconds during a call.
4. Answering an Incoming Call while on a Call/Hang Up: Double-tap the touch panel while on a call to pick up an incoming call, long-press the touch panel for a second to hang up.
5. Switching Between Three Party Call: Long press the touch panel for two seconds to switch between calls.
Launch Voice Assistant
1. Start the voice assistant: Tap on the touch panel 4 times while connected to your device to call on Google Assistant
2. Exist the voice assistant: Tap on the touch panel 4 times to exist