Home > Forums > Events > Activities > Spark5Pro Give me 5

Spark5Pro Give me 5

Activities  |  2020-7-19 06:15 TECNO KD7 070

user_header.jpg
2 Million+ Video Views & 22,000+ Friends already participated in #GiveMe5 LIKEE Challenge within 1 day! What are you waiting for? Come and join our #GiveMe5 LIKEE Challenge and get a chance to win a brand new TECNO #Spark5Pro

To participate:

1. Open Likee APP, click the "search" button. Type and click hashtag #GiveMe5 to get on the thematic page.

2. Follow the "example" videos on LIKEE and click “Join” to shoot a freestyle video. Use the thematic stickers and the music “Spark 5 Pro – Give Me 5” as well.

3. Use "✌????" gesture to change the stickers and have fun with it in your own unique way!

4. Share your video with the hashtag #GiveMe5. Don’t forget to mention @TECNO Mobile(BD) to win the prize.

5. You can also upload your dance video on TikTok also. Follow the "example" videos on TECNO Mobile (BD) official account and click “Join” to shoot a dance video using the thematic music “Spark 5 Pro – Give Me 5”. Share/upload your recorded video on TikTok using the hashtag #GiveMe5 and tag us @TECNO Mobile (BD).

Users who successfully upload videos will get a chance to win the Brand new #Spark5Pro handset and exciting goodies.

Duration: 17th July 2020 — 5th August 2020

* All rights of this campaign are reserved by @TECNO Mobile(BD)
  • Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

No comments at present

Z.Sujon

Sliver

Follow Send PM

© 2020 TECNO Mobile