Home > Forums > Entertainment > Boomplay > Importance of Music in our Life.

Importance of Music in our Life.

Boomplay  |  2020-7-31 01:29 TECNO IN5 4710

Hello T-Fans,

Music is part of all of your lives, from when we're growing up to when we're old. We grow up to the sound of our mothers singing us lullabies so that we'd go to sleep. Music is one of the most calming and soothing things if you let it be. It comes from melodies and tunes strung together by people who sing and play musical instruments. The power of music album shows in the simplest of things, such as when you absentmindedly tap your foot to a beat or hum a tune. Unknowingly.

user_header.jpg

Music is not only created by people but it is also all around us in nature. In the mornings, when the crickets and the birds chirp, it is music. The Loud sound of the waves in the ocean swishing, the whistle in the wind, and the sound of three and leaves rustling are all their own forms of music.

Music is something that we all enjoy in the course of our lives. It is the sound that is brought together through a harmony of instruments and singing voice. It is something that is a part of us ever since we enter this world. Our mothers, father's and grandparents sing us lullabies so that we can sleep peacefully. In the mornings, we listen to the birds chirping and the leaves of plant and trees rustling, and even this is like music to our ears. Music is everything, all all you have to do is open up your ears to hear it.

user_header.jpg

They said music is a Universal Language,

meaning that you don't necessarily need to understand the words in a song to enjoy the music. In this way, music connects people all over the world with its universal language. I love listening to music especially because of this reason. Music has the power to unite people, make us feel at peace, make us feel understood. Music is not just a sound, it is its own language and it communicates so much. It is a beautiful thing.

The last thing I want to say is Music is Universal Language and it is one of the best things that brings all of us humans together. It has the power to make us all feel happy and this is why people all around the world love to listen to and even play Music.

You can enhance your habit of Listening Music with All New TECNO'S Hipods H2 and Very New TECNO'S MI Minipod.

What do you think about Music? Comment it down.
  • Like(3)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

demon1991 5 #

I like to listen to music. Sometimes when I don't have any will to live and think that my life ruins, I just listen to music and walk on the streets. Music has saved me many times and helped me to forget about my problems. So, once I decided to learn to play a musical instrument. I chose the piano, found a website and teachers, and began to learn from them. I learned a lot of valuable things about music, sounds, and its harmony. I was so happy that I could create a melody, even if it was a short melody, but it was pretty nice.
2021-4-19 09:35 Like(0)

ILLUMINATI brotherhood 4 #

Tips: Author is forbidden or deleted, content is automatically blocked.

ken Tzy 3 #

sene els
2021-3-12 10:17 Like(0)

michaelpears 2 #

You are totally right, music not only makes us happier, music also calm us, makes us less stresfull, develop our imagination, and entertain our brain. Actually it is recommended as a cure to depression and other mental illneses. You can find more about music benefits on the internet. Unfortunately there are not so much apps like Apple Music, Spotify, or appcrood.com that allows you to choose the type of music you are willing to listen to.
2021-3-9 02:55 Like(0)

Rehan Sheikh

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile