Home > Forums > Events > Photographies > MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS TO GET PROFFESIONAL SHOTS!!

MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS TO GET PROFFESIONAL SHOTS!!

Photographies  |  2020-8-16 01:56 432268

Hello Tfans!!

Before the days of smartphones -- if you can remember such a time -- taking a great photo was a labor-intensive process. You'd have buy a fancy camera and editing software for your desktop computer, and invest some serious time and energy into learning how to use them.
But, thanks to our mobile devices and the editing apps that come with them, we can now take high-quality photos and edit them without too many bells and whistles -- all from the same device that we use to make calls.
Personally I have been using my Tecno smartphones to click various nature photographs and the results have made me very happy and satisfied. here are some tips for wonderful mobile photography:

1. Use gridlines to balance your shot.
One of the easiest and best ways to improve your mobile photos is to turn on the camera's gridlines. That superimposes a series of lines on the screen of your smartphone's camera that are based on the "rule of thirds" -- a photographic composition principle that says an image should be broken down into thirds, both horizontally and vertically, so you have nine parts in total.
According to this theory, if you place points of interest in these intersections or along the lines, your photo will be more balanced, level, and allow viewers to interact with it more naturally.

1.jpg

2. Set your camera's focus.
Today's phone cameras automatically focus on the foreground of your frame, but not every picture you take on your phone has an obvious subject. To adjust where you want your camera lens to focus, open your camera app and tap the screen where you want to sharpen the view.
If you're taking a photo of something in motion, for example, it can be difficult for your camera to follow this subject and refocus as needed. Tap the screen to correct your phone camera's focus just before snapping the picture to ensure the moving subject has as much focus as possible. A square or circular icon should then appear on your camera screen, shifting the focus of your shot to all of the content inside that icon.

2.gif

3. Find different perspectives.
Taking photos from a unique, unexpected angle can make them more memorable -- it tends to create an illusion of depth or height with the subjects. It also makes the image stand out, since most mobile photos are taken either straight -on or from a bird's eye view.
Try taking a photo directly upward and playing with the sky as negative space, like in the first photo below. Or, you can try taking it at a slight downward angle.

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-17 at 12.22.28.jpeg

4. Play with reflections.
There's something so idyllic about seeing the sky reflected in a body of water. There's a reason why we love seeing that -- our eyes are drawn to reflections. So look for opportunities to play with them in photos.
There are plenty of out-of-the-box places to find reflections -- puddles, larger bodies of water, mirrors, sunglasses, drinking glasses, and metallic surfaces are just a few.

5.jpg

5. Avoid zooming in.
When you take a photo from a distance, it's tempting to zoom in on something specific you're trying to capture. But it's actually better not to zoom in -- doing so can make the photo appear grainy, blurry, or pixelated.
Instead, try to get closer to your subject -- unless it's a wild animal, in which case we would advise keeping your distance -- or take the photo from a default distance, and crop it later on. That way, you won't compromise quality, and it's easier to play around or optimize a larger image.
7.jpg

These were a few of my top favorite tips and tricks to get the best results of mobile photography!

I'll be sharing some more on my next threads..

• Like(11)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

munazza 22 #

thnks dude
2020-8-18 23:48 Like(0)

haiderr 21 #

i follow these good tips
2020-8-18 23:37 Like(0)

CyBlinks 20 #

nice
2020-8-18 12:47 Like(0)

tanveerr 19 #