Home > Forums > Events > Photographies > Pouvoir4 Camera Result : Nature photography

Pouvoir4 Camera Result : Nature photography

Photographies  |  2020-8-17 03:17 362817

Hello Tfans!

Mobile photography is on the rise as camera technology improves with each new model. Want to learn how to take great pictures on your phone? You'll be a pro in no time following these 10 tips.

The best camera smartphone -> pouvoir 4

Pouvoir phone is the best camera phone. The specificaations of the phone are given as under.
16MP AI Quad Camera Loaded with 16MP clear lens and F/1.8big aperture, every shot taken by Pouvoir 4 Pro is clear and bright enough and has the potential to be a blockbuster. Supporting 8X digital zoom function and77° shooting angle, keeping grand scenery and its details are all within reach.
The 16MP clear lens also supports high definition and 115°wide-angle video recording. Better light recognition presents more details even in low light scenarios, ensuring fine output quality. Not only wider photo can be taken, but also wider and better video.

It's all about the camera and light

It's true. It's all about the camera and the light. Thus the pouvoir 4 gives you the best possible camera for a smartphone. Loaded with 16MP clear lens and F/1.8 big aperture, every shot taken by Pouvoir 4 Pro is clear and bright enough and has the potential to be a blockbuster. Supporting 8X digital zoom function and 77° shooting angle, keeping grand scenery and its details are all within reach.
You can also capture nature videos using the pouvoir phone's camera. The 16MPclear lens also supports high definition and 115° wide-angle video recording.Better light recognition presents more details even in low light scenarios,ensuring fine output quality. Not only wider photo can be taken, but also widerand better video.

That's what will help make a good image a great image. Check out the shadows that the sun makes on subjects. Notice the reflective light off buildings. Pouvoir 4 is the greatest in low light situations.

IMG-20200816-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20200816-WA0019.jpg

Zooming in is not a problem anymore

Zooming in could be the first mistake made when taking a picture but not anymore with pouvoir 4. The 2.5cm MacroPhotography in pouvoir 4 make it much clear and better. The close-upshot lets you discover the unseen beauty of the minor things around you. Revealthe wonders of nature in every little details.

IMG-20200816-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20200816-WA0014.jpg

Stabilize your shots

Camera shake when taking pictures is a factor on all cameras. The key to fixing this is to practice how you hold your phone.
Hold it horizontal at all times instead of vertical to get a wider image
Try burst mode when snapping pictures of moving objects.
Know what you will use for your shutter (either the button assigned, a software shutter button, a timer, or the volume on your headphones). The idea is to get you to a place where you take clear images with no camera shake. You'll be happy with the result.
Try a tripod for stability. This frees you up to focus on better pictures.
Featured with 16MP Camera and excellent camera sensitiveelements, every shot gives a clear and beautiful shot. F/2.0 big aperture
captures more light from the environment. 78° selfie angle enables you to takewider selfies as  well, big portrait is easier to get.

IMG-20200816-WA0020.jpg

Mix your angles and use flashes

Change your perspective on things. Trying different angles not only gets you a better shot, it also shows how you see the subject.
So get down on the ground, climb up on a high vantage point, move to the side and change your point of view. Try as many different angles on your subject as possible.

pouvior 4's Dual frontflash + Quad rear flash, effectively solves the problem of dim photos in lowlight environments. Adjustable flash design enables you to choose the brightness you like. The flashes also work in video recording status. Fearless of the dark scenarios, photos and videos would always be bright and clear..

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-16 at 2.26.00 PM.jpeg

Try some apps

Mobile photography is awesome because of the thousands of apps that are dedicated to the camera on smart phones.
These apps are incredibly helpful in editing your work. While you can't correct problems like bad lighting, you can improve other details to make a subject look acne-free, sharpen specific aspects of an image, add text or other effects over the photo.
Find your favorite photo app, learn to use it well, and you can take your already awesome image to the next level.
12 more unique and fun AR Stickers of Manchester City Football Club have been added.When you are taking photos or recording videos, choose your favorite stickers and enjoy more fun.

IMG-20200816-WA0008.jpg

Keep it clean

Clean the glass of the camera. Much like when you have a dirty windshield, cleaning it can give you sharper view and improve results.
A shot with a clean lens is always going to be better than a shot through a greasy thumb print.

IMG-20200816-WA0009.jpg

Have Fun

This is the last and really the only rule that you should stick to. If you don't listen to anything given here, "Have Fun" is the one rule that you have to promise yourself that you will use when getting into mobile photography.
Photo walks with other photographers and communities in your area. It's always fun when you do it alongside others who are learning and enjoying the art.

• Like(5)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

30680341 21 #

????????
2021-2-6 03:31 Like(1)

ts9235749076 20 #

It looks great. I would definitely use those tips for my camping trips. Have you tried to go camping in cold weather? I would like to try it someday. I think that a wood stove for tent camping will definitely help me to live through cold nights. Hope my camera won't die of cold, cause I would like to take a few shots of nature.
2020-9-23 04:54 Like(0)
  • simari : i really loved the way you plan to camp in the cold areas

2020-9-26 07:01

• simari : yes i did went to a cold place aswell

2020-9-26 07:00

Kwyn 19 #

Not bad
2020-8-21 07:52 Like(0)

zafarullah 18 #

best results
2020-8-19 05:52 Like(0)

sarahh 17 #