Home > Forums > Events > Activities > The 10 benefits of sport.

The 10 benefits of sport.

Activities  |  2020-8-18 08:50 TECNO AB7 4346

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg
The 10 benefits of sport.

We cannot say it enough: physical activity is good for your health.  But what does moving really do for us?  Here are 10 virtues of sport, enough to motivate us enough to continue or resume physical activity.

1. ENERGY INCREASE

The belief that you are "too tired" to exercise is based on a misconception, since it is often the lack of exercise that tires us out.  In fact, all the studies prove it: physical training increases our energy and our ability to recover after exertion.  In short, there is nothing like it to give us pep!

2. WEIGHT CONTROL

Getting active is a great way to control your weight and even lose it!  The ideal is to combine cardiovascular exercises and strength training exercises.  The former significantly increase caloric expenditure during exercise and stimulate the metabolism over the following hours.  The latter increase muscle mass, which results in a permanent improvement in basal metabolism and, consequently, in a higher general caloric expenditure.

3. PREVENTION OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES

It's a fact that exercise lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease.  Regular activity directly fights atherosclerosis, strengthens heart muscle and makes the blood more fluid, which prevents blood clots.  Exercise also protects us from obesity, high blood pressure and high cholesterol, which are risk factors for cardiovascular disease.

4. BONE STRENGTHENING

As a general rule, between the ages of 35 and 50, we lose 7 to 12% of our bone mass.  However, exercise helps prevent this loss.  Activities in which we support our weight (walking, jogging, tennis, rollerblading, etc.) and those in which we have to lift weights (weight lifting, for example) are best for strengthening bones.

5. REDUCTION OF BACK PAIN

Statistics prove it: About 80% of chronic lower back pain is caused by lack of physical activity.  You should know that the pelvis is maintained in its normal position thanks to the balanced tension between two groups of muscles: those of the abdomen and those of the lower back.  However, lack of exercise weakens the abdominals, which over time causes the pelvis to shift forward.  Over time, the lower back becomes larger and larger and chronic pain gradually sets in.  People who are active suffer from lower back pain 10 times less often than those who are sedentary.

6. PROTECTION AGAINST CERTAIN CANCERS

For several years, physical exercise has been linked to cancer prevention.  Some studies show that active people have cancer less often than those who are sedentary.  Research has shown that physical activity protects against colon cancer and may reduce the risk of breast, ovarian, endometrial, prostate and lung cancer.

7. IMPROVED SLEEP

Some studies show that exercise promotes better sleep.  It causes physical fatigue and brings about mental relaxation providing more restorative rest.  Cardiovascular exercise is the most effective in increasing the quality of slow deep sleep, the most important phase in physical recovery.

8. REDUCED STRESS

Physical activity is one of the best ways to relieve stress and reduce its damaging effects.  A 30-minute cardiovascular exercise session reduces stress for two to four hours!  In addition, research has shown that the more stressed a person is, the more they benefit from the tranquilizing effect of exercise.

9. PREVENTION OF DEPRESSION

Exercise provides general well-being.  It has a positive effect on morale and psychological health, which helps to cope with hardships and keep depression at bay.  Physical activity is known to increase the level of serotonin in the blood, a neurotransmitter in the brain that promotes relaxation and a good mood.  It increases the secretion of endorphins, euphoric hormones that are in the same family as morphine.

10. INCREASE IN LONGEVITY

According to numerous scientific studies, 50% of the signs attributed to normal aging actually come from a sedentary lifestyle.  Evidence shows that exercise substantially decreases the risk of early death from illness and significantly increases longevity.
  • Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

ts60828269 4 #

From my experience, when I did a lot of workout and took the sarms and I saw the good results on my body. I saw that sarms stimulates anabolism, that means that it increases muscle mass and strength and facilitates recovery from exercise. I have taken the highest quality sarms from this online shop https://paradigmpeptides.com/product/pt-141-10mg/ I think that it is better to combine the good diet, workout and different activity and sarms for more results. Tbh I think that you can achieve good results and without sarms. But if you want you can try it, why not. The important thing is to take a consultation with a doctor before.
2020-11-13 17:49 Like(0)

fb230508522409 3 #

as for me It's difficult to gain any result in any sport (especially in bodybuilding) if you don't take steroids/supplements
2020-11-13 12:54 Like(0)

Hoilakes 2 #

nice share
2020-8-18 17:21 Like(0)

Gna debaros bamba

Sliver

Follow Send PM

© 2020 TECNO Mobile