Home > Forums > Events > Activities > Bike Mode in Camon 15

Bike Mode in Camon 15

Activities  |  2020-9-6 02:43 TECNO AC8 9635

To us bikers, a slight mistake to pick a call on the road result into an accident.
But Tecno figured out how to save us from such eventualities, hence came Bike Mode

For a period of two hours, when one calls you, they are auto-rejected

user_header.jpg

and to spice it up, there is auto sms feature..they get messages as shown below..isn't sweet?

user_header.jpg

That's Tecno for you
  • Like(3)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

ts77724158 8 #

The beaded jewelry brand Beaded Breakfast has introduced a new collection that includes massive necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. It consists of three pieces: floral, nautical, and evening. Beaded Breakfast presented necklaces and earrings made of large beaded flowers and fringe (each flower is hand-assembled over three hours), coral-shaped jewelry, and necklaces resembling seahorses in shape and color combinations. Also, the massive collection of promotional materials began to be replenished more and more often by bicycles. With this type of transport, people began to buy more and more, as well as more and more sellers who are beginning to engage in selling and advertising bicycles. I recently purchased a new bicycle. I later thought that for the full safety of the bike, it needs electric bike insurance usa.
2022-6-19 08:25 Like(0)

michaelpears 7 #

I have a similar app for my bicycle. When I go on a tour with my friend, we usually take our watches tracking our position. However, we need to know more about our coordinates, functions, and directions, so we use an app on our phone that helps us deal with all these tasks. Some years ago, when I was on tour with https://biketourjapan.com/e-bike-tour-japan-a-whole-new-way-to-explore/ in Japan, we nearly got lost only thing that saved us was this app.
2021-6-29 02:38 Like(1)

Jaypee 6 #

nice
2021-1-16 10:15 Like(1)

Hoilakes 5 #

nice 1
2020-9-6 15:07 Like(1)

TomaSparta 4 #

Nice info
2020-9-6 04:41 Like(1)

hbk 3 #

Apo walifikiria????