This month we present- Living with wildlife
This month’s contest seeks to illustrate the faces of wildlife through striking, colorful images showcasing the impact of habitat gardens on wildlife and people–in urban, suburban, and rural settings, and on land, in the air, and in water.
Your image can be of any wildlife – insects(butterfly, ant etc.), birds, squirrels,hippos and any wildlife around you ~
Remember, pets are not included~
WHO CAN JOIN:
Due to the limits of gift distribution, the event is currently open to T-FANS in ALL countries that has T-SPOT, including Nigeria,India,Keyna,Ghana,Mali,Tanzania,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Guinea,SenegalCameroon & Cote d'ivoire
(TECNO moderators & staff are excluded from the event)
Prize pool of the month :
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Go to Forum- Follow “TECNO Gallery”
2. Use your TECNO device to snap a picture of wild-lives
Photo size required:
1080 x 2160
Winner selection rules:
TECNO UX team will initially select 20 pictures to join global poll.
Ranking 4th to the 20th will get 5 USD(or gifts worth of the same amount) each,
Raking top 3 will get 70 USD(or gifts worth of the same amount) each.
A few example pictures that might help you tackle the challenge:
(Photos are from HiTheme -Wallpaper store -Animal category)
October 5th to October 25th
Join now & win big prize!
1. All participants must at least 18 years old and if there is any personal issue that can not collect the prize, TECNO won’t have any responsibility of this. The copyright of the photo must belong to the participant.
3. TECNO reserves the right to change the content on the TECNO SPOT and other details. All content is protected by TECNO copyrights.
4. TECNO reserves the right to change or delete this activity without prior notice.
5. TECNO will announce the final winners of this campaign in our Facebook and TECNO SPOT when we finish the activity.
6. In case of any concerns or objections, TECNO reserves the right to make final decisions about the content or to change the award at any time. This promotional activity is not sponsored, supported or managed by Facebook.
7. TECNO reserves the right to use the content for other marketing activities and advertising, for example, putting the content in HiTheme-Wallpaper store, T-SPOT Homepage, or TECNO social media accounts.
8. If the personal information is not complete or identity cannot be verified, TECNO reserves the right to cancel the award without prior notice.
9. The candidate will take full responsibility for the copyright issue of his/her own entry.
Mani1 279 #