HiOS 5th anniversary is here! WIN over $3,000 in Prizes!
Its been 5 years already since HiOS was first launched! On March 31, 2016, we rolled out the first TECNO device with HiOS 1.0 (Boom J8). Now, 5 years after, we just recently launched the HiOS 7.0.
To celebrate, we will be rewarding 60 T-fans with cash prizes of up to $3,000 and wait for it, Tecno Camon 16 Pro Smartphones!
All you have to do to win is to participate in our 2020 TECNO HiOS Global Theme Competition by sharing some of the most outstanding local photos that can be found in your locality.
1. HOW TO ENTER ANNIVERSARY CONTEST
1. Shoot your most captivating local photos and upload them as comments under the contest post. The most outstanding ones will show in Hi Theme.
2. Make sure your picture is this size 1080 x 2160;
3.Make sure the picture is clear，HD pictures
4. Make sure you are following HiOS Official Account
2. The Prizes
Our fantastic TECNO HiOS professional design committee will select 60 winners for this contest.
Prizes to be shared as follows:
Grand Prize: Three winners will receive a total of 3 Camon16 Pro mobile phones. One Camon16 Pro mobile phone each.
Three Runner -Up prizes: Three winners will receive a cash prize of 60 USD each
Thirty-two Second Runner-Up Prizes: Thirty-two people will receive a total of 32 TECNO gift names worth 80 USD each.
Twenty-two Fourth-Place Prizes: Twenty-two winners, 20 HiOS gift packs worth 20 USD each
3. What kind of photos qualify?
a. Well-known attractions: local representative landscapes, such as Nigeria Zuma Rock, Abuja, Gurara Waterfall; Egyptian Pyramids, Nile River, etc.;
b.Special food: local special snacks, gourmet food; such as Indian pilaf, Pounded yam, Fufu, etc
c.Humanities and history: museums, art galleries, artworks, statues, etc；
d.Classic costumes: local costumes or ethnic costumes and the others;
e.Local animals and plants: such as African wild dog, okapi, colobus, gray-crowned crane, African civet, etc
f.Intangible cultural heritage: Nigeria’s Ifa prediction system, Ugandan bark clothing production, and the others;
g.Other features: Festivals and handicrafts and the others;
Due to the limits of prize distribution, the event is open to T-fans from countries that have T-Spot: These include: Nigeria, India, Kenya, Ghana, Mali, Tanzania, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Guinea, Senegal，Cameroon & Cote d'Ivoire
NOTE: TECNO moderators & staff are excluded from this event.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All participants must at least 18 years old and if there is any personal issue that can not collect the prize, TECNO won’t have any responsibility for this. The copyright of the photo must belong to the participant.
3. TECNO reserves the right to change the content on the TECNO SPOT and other details. All content is protected by TECNO copyrights.
4. TECNO reserves the right to change or delete this activity without prior notice.
5. TECNO will announce the final winners of this campaign on our Facebook and TECNO SPOT when we finish the activity.
6. In case of any concerns or objections, TECNO reserves the right to make final decisions about the content or to change the award at any time. This promotional activity is not sponsored, supported or managed by Facebook.
7. TECNO reserves the right to use the content for other marketing activities and advertising.
8. If the personal information is not complete or identity cannot be verified, TECNO reserves the right to cancel the award without prior notice.
9. Candidate will take full responsibility for the copyright issue of his/her own entry.