Home > Forums > Management > Other > Chromecast with Google TV What you need to know abo ...

Chromecast with Google TV What you need to know about the best Chromecast yet

Other  |  2020-11-18 15:24 TECNO CD7 3894

Google’s Chromecast is a household name for streaming devices thanks to affordable hardware and a simple control method. However, in 2020 Google revamped that story completely by introducing the new Chromecast with Google TV.

user_header.jpg

Unlike past Chromecasts which were only controlled by a smartphone, Chromecast with Google TV runs an Android-based operating system with support for thousands of apps and is controlled by a physical remote control. Supported apps include Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Disney+, HBO Max, Peacock, and many others.

Google TV also allows the new Chromecast to use its homescreen to aggregate content from all of your favorite streaming services in a single place. A watchlist makes it easy to remember what shows and movies you wanted to check out too.

@9to5google.com
  • Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Betty G. Heath 4 #

Wow this is an awesome gadget to have in anyone's house. I really wanted to buy this for my home and experience its best activity in my free time from essay have review works. I hope this gives the best fun around the world sitting at one place.
2021-2-24 08:16 Like(0)

Dr.Dremble 3 #

This post was last edited by Dr.Dremble at 2020-12-23 11:07

Yes, I trust Alexa, I don't see reasons not to trust her. I use Alexa for a year and I think it is very helpful and fun to have one at home. It has a  lot of useful commands. My favorite one is when I am busy at home she can read a book from my library from Kindle. Yes, she will read the book like a robot without intonation, but this is better than nothing. But if you want to have this function you need to buy the right e-book that can be connected to a wi-fi connection. If you don't know what are the differences between e-books you can visit https://pickmyreader.com/fire-tv-stick-with-alexa/.
2020-12-23 11:01 Like(0)

fb230508522409 2 #

is it compatible with tv stick?
2020-12-22 12:23 Like(0)

Hoilakes

Gold

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile