Home > Forums > Tools > HiOS > HiOS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CONTEST PART 3 - A $500 GIFT TO ...

[HiOS 5th Anniversary Event] HiOS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CONTEST PART 3 - A $500 GIFT TO BE WON

HiOS  |  2020-12-8 05:13 89623866

Hello T-Fans,

It’s a very beautiful day, and you know what beauty comes with? Amazing packages and wonderful gifts.

1200x500(1).png

Recently, HiOS became 5 years old and we are celebrating this great achievement by giving out to our fans.

We organized a 3 phase contest for our users so they will be able to win big gifts and TECNO Camon 16 smartphones.

The FIRST PHASE of this contest entails creative shot and submission of local photos of some highlighted things around our locality.
We are thrilled by your feedbacks and great engagement.
Many of our amazing fans won TECNO Camon 16 smartphones and Cash prices.

The SECOND PHASE of the contest was so simple and winning guaranteed. Simple to the extent that you just click a button and boom, win up to 5000 Data on your mobile number (A Lucky Draw).
A lot of users won amazing data gift from this draw that lasted for up to 5 days.

Yes! We promised the First and Second phase is just not enough and we will do more and give more.
Yes! We promised the THIRD PHASE. And guess what fans, today is the day.

The HiOS 5th anniversary contest PART 3 is finally here.

Win $500 gift by:-

Requirements:

1.  Share with us the name of most games you’ve played in the last 5 years

2.  Open AHA games app and share ONE (1) screenshot of your favorite game detail page.

Submit the above steps in the comment section here and in AHA Moments (Community)feature.

You can download the latest AHA Games App Here:

We cannot wait to announce the lucky winners.

Come on fans, let the game begin.

• Like(56)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

charles bebez 911 #

1:The name of the most games I have played in the last 5 years are-Modern Combat, SOCCER HERO, ASPHALT,NAIJA LUDO,PES,FIFA, BUBBLE SHOOTER AND AYO

2.The screenshot is my favorite game detail page

2020-12-31 14:34 Like(0)

charles bebez 910 #

1:The name of the most games I have played in the last 5 years are-Modern Combat, SOCCER HERO, ASPHALT,NAIJA LUDO,PES,FIFA, BUBBLE SHOOTER AND AYO

charles bebez 909 #

charles bebez 908 #

2020-12-31 14:33 Like(0)

charles bebez 907 #

charles bebez 906 #

charles bebez 905 #

charles bebez 904 #

2020-12-31 14:32 Like(0)

charles bebez 903 #

2020-12-31 14:32 Like(0)

Dereey 902 #

In the last five years I've played a lot of games racing games, shooting games, horror games ,puzzles and so on. Among them I've played Puzzle Pets, COD, Gareena Free Fire(my favorite), Shadow Fight 2, Shadow Fight 3, Tekashi Ninja Warrior, Angry Birds, Brothers In Arms, Real Gangster Crime, Hungry Shark World, Criminal Case, Cooking Madness, Real Gangster Crime,Temple Run, The Sims Freeplay, Subway Surfers Robbery Bob, Coverfire, Naija Whot and Dead Target.
2020-12-31 11:26 Like(0)

HiOS Official Account

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile