Home > Forums > Entertainment > AHA Games > CoD Mobile: Activision Delivers as Promised.

CoD Mobile: Activision Delivers as Promised.

AHA Games  |  2021-1-14 03:20 41417

Hello T-fans.
Announced earlier back in December shortly after the release of Season 13, Activision promised a free character skin for those who linked their gaming profile on CoD Mobile to an Activision account. And today, Activision has delivered its promise. I was able to get mine this morning via CoD Mobile in-game mail system. I've been gaming with it for a few hours now and I just feel like the new Narco of CoD Mobile.

images - 2021-01-14T075259.262.jpeg

If you are yet to claim yours, log into the game> click on notifications>scroll through to look for the ghost stealth character skin tagged "CoD Linking Reward">click on it to claim.

If you would like to link your profile to an Activision account, navigate to settings>click on the yellow coloured "+" at the topmost right, a pop up message will appear for you to link to various social media>click on the middle screen icon where you'll be directed to a site to either login to your Activision account or create one. After which you'll be redirected back to the game to continue gaming.

See video guide below.

Leave a like or comment below of your In-Game-Name (IGN) on CoDMobile. And don't forget to follow me on Tspot for more.

• Like(5)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

kelvin243 4 #

One week used Techno camon 12 available at a very cheap price with a receipt. Interested buyers 08104899726 for nationwide delivery
2021-2-10 02:36 Like(0)

customizer 3 #

what's your name I what to play with you
2021-1-20 15:53 Like(1)
  • yusufaliu : Same as my username on Tspot, yusufaliu.

2021-1-20 18:48

charles bebez 2 #

ok
2021-1-18 22:20 Like(1)

yusufaliu

Super moderators

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile