Home > Forums > Entertainment > AHA Games > Games You Can't Afford to Miss This Week...

Games You Can't Afford to Miss This Week...

AHA Games  |  2021-1-24 15:31 TECNO CE7j 923988

RainCity

user_header.jpg

RainCity is an enjoyable point and click adventure game from CottonGame, the same developer behind the Isoland adventure series. In this release, it will be your job to hunt down your sister while talking to several in-game characters who have all sorts of amusing stories to share. Of course, like most adventure games, you'll solve puzzles to progress the story by hunting down clues. It's a simple setup that works well, and thanks to the game's excellent art and story, this is definitely a game to check out if you enjoy similar titles.

Dadish 2

user_header.jpg

The original Dadish has found its way to many of my roundups over the last year, and that's simply because the platformer offers a fair bit of fun. So it makes sense that the developer would want to follow up that success quickly while the iron was still hot, and so Dadish 2 is here, and it's even better than the first game. This time around, you can expect to tool around in vehicles, with all new enemies in the mix along with new bosses to take down. Heck, the game even supports physical controllers. Honestly, it doesn't get much better than this, so make sure to check this one out if you love platformers.
  • Like(7)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

kelvin243 7 #

This Vehicle is with fully loaded options. It is in first body condition with all accessories intact. The engine is in perfect shape and ready for journey.Air Conditioning, SRS-Airbags, Alloy Wheels, Abs System, AM/FM Radio, Anti-Lock Brakes, Armrests, CD Player, Good sound-Engine, First-Body, Good-Interior, Tested-ABS, Cup Holders, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Fog Lights, Front interested buyer should contact 08106940108 for nationwide delivery
2021-2-20 00:33 Like(0)

ts9555194496 6 #

Free fire
2021-2-15 10:50 Like(1)

kelvin243 5 #

One week used Techno camon 12 available at a very cheap price with a receipt. Interested buyers 08104899726 for nationwide delivery
2021-2-10 02:31 Like(1)

michaelpears 4 #

RainCity really seems to be a wonderful game, but I prefer board games, and the only video game, I've ever played is FIFA. On the other hand, I've played almost all the existing board games, like Pathfinder, chess, RPGs, D&D, and others. These games are more interesting and meaningful. This is just my opinion, but I am sure that there are many guys who would agree with me. At the moment, my favourite game is D&D. My grandfather taught me how to play it, and now I used to play it with my friends.  There was one little problem. Of course, I am talking about the calculation of hero's score, but since stumbling on this site https://gameplanpress.com/, that problem is no longer a problem.
2021-2-2 06:41 Like(2)
  • jarose : You're a great gamer

2021-2-2 08:04

Dereey 3 #

Cool.
2021-1-26 14:31 Like(2)

30598468 2 #

xxx
2021-1-26 08:34 Like(3)

jarose

Sliver

Follow Send PM