Home > Forums > Events > Photographies > Understanding Adobe Lightroom (part 2)

[Tutorial] Understanding Adobe Lightroom (part 2)

Photographies  |  2021-2-4 03:54 TECNO CD7 21022

user_header.jpg

Hello guys,
in the previous episode I talked about general editing tools and I hope you guys had enough practice with it. Today I'm going to be talking about the quick editing tools.

Quick Editing Tools
Profiles
Profiles are used for quickly adding edits that adjust the visual style. They include premade features like monochrome or black and white. This is a great way to create a beginning look for your image. To adjust the profile by moving the slider to increase or decrease the strength.

Lightroom Mobile Tutorial Profiles

Auto
Tap on the auto button to create auto edits, then the settings will change to improve the image. You can tell which settings are altered because there is a tiny dot below the menu options that have been changed. Tap on the changed settings to adjust the auto-corrected options. First set the auto option then edit the settings from there.

Copying Edits to New Photos
In this Lightroom Mobile tutorial, you can apply those old edits to a new image by uploading a new image and tapping on the “previous” button in the menu option. Then you can choose to add some or all of the adjustments. The “All” option includes the image adjustments and the crop. The other option is to add just the adjustments and not the crop. Try this by tapping on the “add adjustments” options.

To have even more control over copying edits in Lightroom Mobile you can choose which settings you would like to copy to a photo by tapping on the three-dot menu in the top right corner. Next, tap on copy settings to choose the specific changes that you would like to keep.
  • Like(3)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

30756203 3 #

سليمان علي. احمد
2021-2-17 11:23 Like(0)

30707376 2 #

I cannot edit videos on my phone. video editing is not active on my phone. am using techno spark 6
2021-2-10 06:16 Like(1)

Smilinggee

Sliver

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile