Home > Forums > Events > TECNO Gallery > Understanding Adobe Lightroom (part 6)

Understanding Adobe Lightroom (part 6)

TECNO Gallery  |  2021-2-10 02:52 TECNO CD7 2396

Good morning guys, i believe this tutorial series has been informative and really interesting, and I really appreciate everyone who has been following this series.
in this final episode, I'm going to be talking about the two final steps in using Adobe Lightroom;

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

Save Your Presets
Lightroom Mobile’s features in this tutorial are for improving your editing but also for saving time. It takes a long time to edit each image. Often we want images that look similar, with the same look and feel. Saving presets on Lightroom Mobile is simple. After you have edited your image go to the presets option on your phone. Tap on the three dots on the right-hand side and choose to create or manage presets. You can create a preset group and choose all the features you want to be included in your presets. Then, the next time you go to edit your picture you can add your presets and make a few minor changes instead of starting from the beginning.

user_header.jpg

Sharing and Saving Your Photos
In this Lightroom Mobile tutorial, you’ll have learned many new things. The last step is to save a photo tap on the upload arrow button on the top menu. Then a pop up of various options will appear. You can choose to share, save to camera roll, save to files, open in, edit in, and export original. I mostly use the share feature if I am sharing on social media or with a friend. Or you can save the image to the camera roll. After you tap the save option you will be able to choose the size. You can choose between small or maximum available. I usually do the maximum available and then crop the image when I am ready to use it. This makes it accessible for multiple uses.

Now we've come to the end of this tutorial, Once again, I appreciate everyone who followed since the beginning, I'm working on my presets which is going to be available soon for download, and don't forget to always practice.
  • Like(2)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Gishman 3 #

thanks for info
2021-2-22 00:41 Like(0)

30783963 2 #

knk
2021-2-20 19:38 Like(0)

Smilinggee

Sliver

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile