Hey Tfans, with the Pioneer Camera phone [CAMON 16], there is a lot you can do with your phone to ease your work and business Life. This year, we are giving T-Fans an opportunity to be mentored by some of Nigeria’s best professionals in the CBEYOND Activity. |
You also stand to win a brand new CAMON 16, and a starter toolkit to follow your passion.
To win all these, Here is how to participate.
• Watch each episode of the guest celebrity posted on any of our social media pages.
• If you will like to get a mentorship from him/her, post a picture or do a less than one minute video telling us your passion, what inspires you and why you will like to be mentored and how the CAMON 16 will make it more fun.
• Each entry/post must be accompanied with the campaign hashtag #CBeyond and hashtag of the celebrity you will like to mentor you. For example #CBeyond - #TECNOxKelechiAmadiobi, #TECNOxYomiCasual, #TECNOxKaffy, #TECNOxOmoniOboli, #TECNOxKimOprah or #TECNOxDJKayWise
• On Facebook, Post your entry as a comment under the pinned activity post on our official TECNO Mobile Facebook page.. Ensure you use the correct hashtags.
• On Twitter and/or Instagram page, post your entry on your page using the hashtag #CBeyond and the hashtag of the Celebrity as explained above
• Ensure you are following ALL of our social media pages for your entry to be valid and get your friends to like and vote for you.
• Winners will be selected based on how interesting their story is and number of votes
This activity will run from 4th March 2021 – 20th April 2021
Prizes to be won:
• Two-day mentorship with your favourite celebrity to achieve your dreams.
• CAMON 16.
• Starter ToolKit to start your journey to achieve your dream
1. This activity is open for all Nigerians and winners must be resident in Nigeria
2. Participants must be 18 years and above.
3. Final winners are picked at the Discretion of the Celebrity, and must have conformed to all instructions shared on our pages
4. One winner will be picked by each of the six (6) celebrities.
5. Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.
6. TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database or details received to any 3rd party except in litigation.
7. TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of participant details including participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity, and to disqualify any participant who errs according to the rules of the activity.
8. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity)
9. Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.