HABITS THAT SHOW IMPROPER UPBRINGING OF CHILDREN
Please, carefully look at the list below and identify where you may want to make amends on yourself or on the young ones you are bringing up.
Children, if not properly groomed may never get to the top in life, even if both parents are at the top of their careers.
Manners take you to where your education can't irrespective of your status, wealth or your reach or influence:
1) Going to your child's school indecently
dressed. (Think again).
2) Speaking rashly to your child's teacher.
3) Cursing, using foul language or swearing
words in front of your children.
4) Using makeup on children.
5) Dressing your little children up indecently
(they lose their sense of Princesshood).
6) Putting earrings on your son's ears.
7) Your child hold the cup or glassware by the
brim and you don't correct.
8) Your children don't greet and you just feel
they will come around one day because they
have a mood swing. (You will be blamed for
9) Your children eat with their mouth opened
and you feel they will grow up some day.
10) Your children bringing home something
you did not buy for them and you say
nothing. (that is the beginning of stealing).
11) The Children talk back at you and you
conclude it's okay since you are a 21st
century Mummy. (You will hate yourself if
they do that outside and they are
12) The Children interrupt when you are
speaking with another adult and you think
they are bold and clever. (Its really bad
13) The Children exercising authority over the
Nanny and domestic staff and you let them
be. (that is bad parenting).
14) The Children saying things like "my driver
is on his way..." I do not advocate that
children should call your domestic staff
Aunty or Brother, calling them by Name
when they are not young people is not
proper either. The use of Miss, Mr or Mrs
will look good on them.
15) Your children don't say a 'thank you' when
they have been helped or served
something and you are cool with that. (Bad
16) When your Children cannot stand children's
who are less privileged.
18) When the Children pick their noses with
19) When the Children don't wash their hands
after visiting the washroom or after
returning from school or outside visits.
20) When your Children take something from
the fridge without taking permission. (Bad
21) When your Children don't knock on closed
doors and wait for a response before
opening the door.
22) When your Children don't collect from your
hands items you brought in as you walk
into your home.
23) When your Children request for a bribe to
carry out their home chores or extra task.
(That is disgraceful).
24) When your Children act like their
Grandparents irritate them. (It's a
25) When your Children have not learnt to get
up from the Chair for the Elderly or Visitors
26) When your Children tells lot of Lies. (You
will both cry in the future).
27) When your Children ask "who is that?" at a
knock on your door instead of "please, may
I know who is there."
28) When your Children are always seated by
your Visitors when being served Drinks or
29) When your Children still point their fingers
at other people, when talking to or
speaking about them.
30) When your Children play and jump around
when Prayers are going on. (These can
apply to Children from Ages 4 and Above).
Don't be a 21st Century Parents who can't correct their Children. Train your Children in the way of the Lord so that when they grow up they will not depart from such Godly Training or Upbringing.
IT IS BETTER TO LET YOUR CHILDREN CRY AT AN EARLY AGE WHEN YOU CORRECT THEM, IF NOT YOU WILL BOTH CRY AT NIGHT WHEN THEY BRING DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY WITH BAD AND TERRIBLE BEHAVIOURS