Home > Forums > Tools > HiOS > JOIN THE SPARK MY HiOS CHALLENGE AND WIN SPARK 7

[Announcement] JOIN THE SPARK MY HiOS CHALLENGE AND WIN SPARK 7

HiOS  |  2021-4-16 09:53 583100704

Hello T-Fans,
As you know, the HiOS brand is synonymous with creativity and style. So we decided to bring out the creativity in you. Here is a chance to showcase your creative SWAG and also WIN BIG!

Yes, you could be the proud winner of a BRAND-NEW Spark 7!

Spark 7 HiOS 7.png

To Participate:
Simply craft or form the letters “SPARK 7" & "HiOS 7.5" using any items you can lay your hands on (Stone, sand, paper, wood, pins, bottle tops, flower, etc) and post the picture under this thread. Remember, you would have to be very creative and submit a very clear and attractive picture so your entry can stand out.

hhhh.png

Rules
1. Take a photo of your creation (make sure your photo is of very good quality)
2. Share as a comment under this thread and tell us why you should be picked as the winner.
3. You can share multiple entries as it could increase your chance of winning.
4. 10 MOST CREATIVE entries would be put up for final voting to compete for the Grand prize and other exciting prizes

Duration
Submission of entry starts 15th of April and closes on 22th April, 2021.

Get Set to Spark!

Terms and conditions apply

• Like(82)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Dorexzy 430 #

i will like to win because the spark 7 features are mind blowing. the item used for this design is beans
2021-4-22 06:27 Like(1)

Dorexzy 429 #

for this entry I used bottles and I will like to win because I love challenges and that is why I had put in quite and effort to achieve this and also I would like to emerge the winner inorder for me to have a valid sense of accomplishment. thank you Hios Official for putting up this contest.
2021-4-22 06:24 Like(1)

Nadd 427 #

I am humbly sharing my creative work. If you choose it as the winner, I will be very grateful to use my prize for vlogging creative and productive content. Thank you for this opportunity TECNO team and staff. Godbless you all! ❤️
2021-4-22 05:44 Like(1)
  • usas : Hello friend please I qualified to the final stage of this challenge and I need your help to win, I don't want to loose. Please help me Vote @Usas so I can win. God bless you as you do so ❤

2021-4-22 18:26

Bolademi1 426 #

SPARK7 O
2021-4-22 01:18 Like(0)
  • usas : Hello friend please I qualified to the final stage of this challenge and I need your help to win, I don't want to loose. Please help me Vote @Usas so I can win. God bless you as you do so ❤

2021-4-22 18:27

miriam grace sariba 425 #

me please ????????
2021-4-22 00:49 Like(0)

Luckey 424 #

I will be very much proud to be selected as a winner because I've fallen so much I love with the features of this new SPARK7 and will be very happy to use one.  Asides I've put much effort into this art to make myself proud ❤️
2021-4-21 20:31 Like(1)

2021-4-22 18:27

31054006 423 #

fantastic
2021-4-21 19:55 Like(1)

Kim4Christ 422 #

so the launch of the Device TECNO SPARK 7 with the Auto dark theme feature, prompted me to get this design in black and white with Pencil sketching and the amazing new features of HiOS 7.5 ... I just so much love this Device, Thanks so much TECNO and HiOS for this amazing Device
2021-4-21 19:50 Like(0)

2021-4-22 18:28

Kim4Christ 421 #

so the launch of the Device TECNO SPARK 7 with the Auto dark theme feature, prompted me to get this design in black and white with Pencil sketching and the amazing new features of HiOS 7.5 ... I just so much love this Device, Thanks so much TECNO and HiOS for this amazing Device
2021-4-21 19:49 Like(0)

Kim4Christ 420 #

2021-4-21 19:48 Like(0)

HiOS Official Account

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile