Home > Forums > Tools > HiOS > JOIN THE SPARK MY HiOS CHALLENGE AND WIN SPARK 7

[Announcement] JOIN THE SPARK MY HiOS CHALLENGE AND WIN SPARK 7

HiOS  |  2021-4-16 09:53 583100705

Hello T-Fans,
As you know, the HiOS brand is synonymous with creativity and style. So we decided to bring out the creativity in you. Here is a chance to showcase your creative SWAG and also WIN BIG!

Yes, you could be the proud winner of a BRAND-NEW Spark 7!

Spark 7 HiOS 7.png

To Participate:
Simply craft or form the letters “SPARK 7" & "HiOS 7.5" using any items you can lay your hands on (Stone, sand, paper, wood, pins, bottle tops, flower, etc) and post the picture under this thread. Remember, you would have to be very creative and submit a very clear and attractive picture so your entry can stand out.

hhhh.png

Rules
1. Take a photo of your creation (make sure your photo is of very good quality)
2. Share as a comment under this thread and tell us why you should be picked as the winner.
3. You can share multiple entries as it could increase your chance of winning.
4. 10 MOST CREATIVE entries would be put up for final voting to compete for the Grand prize and other exciting prizes

Duration
Submission of entry starts 15th of April and closes on 22th April, 2021.

Get Set to Spark!

Terms and conditions apply

• Like(82)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Viva99 386 #

In the tech-world, Tecno mobile is the reigning smartphone brand and almost everyone wants it and anticipates the newest and latest version of its brand. No one would use a good thing and not share the testimony as no one will be given a cube of sugar and spite it out. I'm one of those who want anticipate Tecno brand and I crave to have one, to show to the world like I have always done with my rewards from Tecno. With this, I hope to be picked as the winner.
2021-4-21 12:25 Like(0)

Viva99 385 #

In the tech-world, Tecno mobile is the reigning smartphone brand and almost everyone wants it and anticipates the newest and latest version of its brand. No one would use a good thing and not share the testimony as no one will be given a cube of sugar and spite it out. I'm one of those who want anticipate Tecno brand and I crave to have one, to show to the world like I have always done with my rewards from Tecno. With this, I hope to be picked as the winner.
2021-4-21 12:24 Like(0)

Viva99 384 #

2021-4-21 12:24 Like(0)

Viva99 383 #

2021-4-21 12:23 Like(0)

Viva99 382 #

2021-4-21 12:22 Like(0)

Viva99 381 #

Viva99 380 #

Viva99 379 #

2021-4-21 12:21 Like(0)

Viva99 378 #

2021-4-21 12:20 Like(0)

Viva99 377 #

2021-4-21 12:19 Like(0)

HiOS Official Account

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile