Home > Forums > Tools > HiOS > TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE SPARK MY HiOS CHALLENGE

[Announcement] TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE SPARK MY HiOS CHALLENGE

HiOS  |  2021-4-23 04:42 5262

GENERAL AGREEMENT
1. This activity is open for all users
2. All participants must at be least 18 years old, and if there is any personal reason that disqualifies you, HiOS Global won’t have any responsibility
3. Entries with fake likes or repeated replies from same name during the voting. Phase will be disqualified.
4. For every Entry, participants agree that they are the original owner of the picture or video uploaded and shall indemnify HiOS Global for any claim by any third party arising from their entry. And all entry in the competition becomes HiOS’s legal property.
5. Participants who does not follow the rules of the competition, especially the right hashtag won’t be considered.
6. Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.
7. Winners agree to co-operate with HiOS Global in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.
8. HiOS Global will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation
9. HiOS Global reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who cheats during the entry process. Failure by HiOS Global to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, HiOS Global (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity)
11. Employees of HiOS Global (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.

• Like(6)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

HMimtiazCh 9 #

This is amazing for tecno users????????
2021-4-24 20:49 Like(0)

Dorexzy 8 #

watch these pictures closely.

Hios official Good info. but don't you think it is coming rather too late. this should have being present when you first advertised the spark my Hios challenge. but no it wasn't there.
coming now and binging up this development is a flaw from you guys because I have a screenshot of the advert page. at first you changed the date of entry submission. now you squeezed in "terms and conditions apply". who are you guys fooling? nobody here is a fool okay.
2021-4-24 01:59 Like(0)

Dorexzy 7 #

YOU GUYS WATCH THE 2 PICS CLOSELY
2021-4-24 01:58 Like(0)

Dorexzy 6 #

Hios official Good info. but don't you think it is coming rather too late. this should have being present when you first advertised the spark my Hios challenge. but no it wasn't there.
coming now and binging up this development is a flaw from you guys because I have a screenshot of the advert page. at first you changed the date of entry submission. now you squeezed in "terms and conditions apply". who are you guys fooling? nobody here is a fool okay.
2021-4-24 01:46 Like(0)

Dr.Dave 4 #

Cool
2021-4-23 18:15 Like(0)

HiOS Official Account

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile