How to disable auto-download feature on WhatsApp|
There are many applications that can easily use up your data and one of such is WhatsApp.
The WhatsApp has an auto download feature which could be draining your data if you are on so many groups.
Follow these simple steps to disable the feature and save more data while using WhatsApp.
1. Open the WhatsApp application
2. Tap on the menu icon
3. Tap settings
4. Tap data and storage usage
5. Tap on when using mobile data
6. Make sure photos, audios, videos and documents are not ticked (unchecked).
7. Then check or turn on the last button under call settings that says reduced the data used in a call.
Doing such will prevent auto download of files sent unless you wish to download them yourself