Home > Forums > Events > Activities > How do you persevere to achieve your dreams?

How do you persevere to achieve your dreams?

Activities  |  2021-8-27 03:35 172113998

Hi T-Fans:
What is your future aspiration?
1080_662(4).png

The yearning for the future and the persistence of dreams when young.

How many difficulties have we experienced, how many times have we thought about giving up, but finally in the end, has your dream come true?

The courage of 18 years old is still there. May you look forward to what is ahead and meet the future.  www.tecnostopatnothing.com

What is your wish? How do you persevere for this dream? Tell us your dreams, tell us your story. We will select 3 lucky people who have persisted in their dreams and have worked hard. T-Spot will guard the original dream together with you.  

• Like(61)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Sikabum 166 #

I work on myself every day, drawing motivation from successful people, following businessmen on Instagram, and reading manuals (not fiction books). I'll tell you the idea I have and that I'm trying to realize. I designed a hairbrush for men and I'm trying now to finish its manufacturing and shipping it through Europe. Thank god, I at least don't need to bother about the paperwork stuff, because I have an online CMR document generator - https://supercmr.com/. I already heard from my friend that their service works great and it's trustworthy, so I don't need to be concerned about the data I fill in there.
2022-6-22 07:21 Like(0)

moonbeam1999 165 #

I am a college student taking a program in Social Work. I have reached to a point in my 22 years of age where my spiritual and emotional aspects have been tested, and I have grown so much from my past experiences. I still have many more things to explore and discover in life, could be another challenges but the difference between the past version of me and my present version is that there is now a wisdom and empowerment in me.It is an innate gift that I've recognized to persevere more in my life
2021-11-27 00:19 Like(0)

moonbeam1999 164 #

I am a college student taking a program in Social Work. I have reached to a point in my 22 years of age where my spiritual and emotional aspects have been tested, and I have grown so much from my past experiences. I still have many more things to explore and discover in life, could be another challenges but the difference between the past version of me and my present version is that there is now a wisdom and empowerment in me.It is an innate gift that I've recognized to persevere more in my life

moonbeam1999 163 #

moonbeam1999 162 #

2021-11-27 00:18 Like(0)

moonbeam1999 161 #

2021-11-27 00:18 Like(0)

moonbeam1999 160 #

2021-11-27 00:17 Like(0)

moonbeam1999 159 #

moonbeam1999 158 #

moonbeam1999 157 #

I am college student taking a program in Social Work. I have reached to a point in my 22 years of age where my spiritual and emotional aspects have been tested, and I have grown so much from my past experiences. I still have many more things to explore and discover in life, could be another challenges but the difference between the past version of me and my present version is that there is now a wisdom and empowerment in me. It is an innate gift that I've recognized to persevere more in my life.
2021-11-27 00:05 Like(0)

TECNO SPOT Official

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile