Home > Forums > Events > Activities > What’s the most challenging thing you do

What’s the most challenging thing you do

Activities  |  2021-9-30 04:04 1562274986

Hi T-Fans:
Share the most challenging thing you have ever done。
第六期品牌活动.png

This time, 3 lucky winners will be chosen from the comment section. You can comment several times to increase your chances of winning. We will be delivering gifts from www.tecnostopatnothing.com.

Announce the fourth round of winners
Mobile phone winnersID:503365   USER NAME:CHOOSEN

Other winners will be delivering gifts from tecnostopatnothing
ID:856137   USER NAME:joshuapercyID:915176   USER NAME:32031374

For the three winners: Please contact the local administrator. We will distribute the prizes in a centralized manner.

• Like(94)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Uc Best 1514 #

The most Challenging thing I've done is taking care of my siblings at a young age,when my parents travelled for a trip,i was left to take care of my 4 siblings,the experience was a thrilling,fun,cool and learning one.
it was hard for me on the first day but with time i got to learn how to take care of them properly,i had the opportunity of acting like a parent, which i learnt from the experience.
Finally I was able to overcome the challenge.
2021-10-10 04:01 Like(0)

Uc Best 1513 #

The most Challenging thing I've done is taking care of my siblings at a young age,when my parents travelled for a trip,i was left to take care of my 4 siblings,the experience was a thrilling,fun,cool and learning one.
it was hard for me on the first day but with time i got to learn how to take care of them properly,i had the opportunity of acting like a parent, which i learnt from the experience.

Uc Best 1512 #

Uc Best 1511 #

2021-10-9 19:39 Like(0)

Uc Best 1510 #

2021-10-9 19:39 Like(0)

Uc Best 1509 #

2021-10-9 19:35 Like(0)

Uc Best 1508 #

2021-10-9 19:35 Like(0)

Uc Best 1507 #

2021-10-9 19:34 Like(0)

Uc Best 1506 #

Uc Best 1505 #

TECNO SPOT Official

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile