Home > Forums > Tools > HiOS > Maybe or Maybe not? Guess what is coming soon.

Maybe or Maybe not? Guess what is coming soon.

HiOS  |  2021-10-11 11:22 506018

Hello T-fans
db022dc7-cb3c-4858-912b-1029c3652651.jpg.png

Few days ago, we announced that something BIG is coming.
The day is fast approaching and we can't wait to let you have and feel the immersive experience of our latest innovation- for you in particular.
We would like to give you an apportunity to win big on the day of unveiling by participating in a guess challenge now.
HiOS has been on-top of the game and giving out to the users.
It's yet another season to pour out from the never ceasing banquet because every single moment with the fans worth it.
Do you think you can explore your thoughts ahead, the experience that lies ahead?
Then guess accurately, 3 things you think is coming soon.
It's time to guess right.
Simply note down in the comment section below what your IQ tells you and you'll be suprised at the package reserved for you.
Keep you ears on the notification bell on all our social handles and youtube.
You won't want to miss this.

Let's get the comment flowing in.

• Like(7)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Leeking 45 #

HiOS 8.0
2021-10-13 16:30 Like(1)

CHOOSEN 44 #

HiOS 8.5
2021-10-13 16:13 Like(1)

Talib Kamal 43 #

Nice
2021-10-13 11:07 Like(1)

Malcom 41 #

What is coming is that, HiOS 8.5 will be launched based on a stable update of Android 12 for both the CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X. The new version of HiOS will come with improved Zahooc Security, a new feature with regards to answering calls in public places maybe, and something that has to do with music for music lovers of TECNO fans/users. In addition to HiOS upcoming anniversary
My best guess
2021-10-13 10:49 Like(1)

Malcom 40 #

What is coming is that, HiOS 8.5 will be launched based on a stable update of Android 12 for both the CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X. The new version of HiOS will come with improved Zahooc Security, a new feature with regards to answering calls in public places maybe, and something that has to do with music for music lovers of TECNO fans/users. In addition to HiOS upcoming anniversary.

My best guess
2021-10-13 10:47 Like(1)

Malcom 39 #

What is coming is that, HiOS 8.5 will be launched based on a stable update of Android 12 for both the CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X. The new version of HiOS will come with improved Zahooc Security, a new feature with regards to answering calls in public places maybe, and something that has to do with music for music lovers of TECNO fans/users. In addition to HiOS upcoming anniversary

My best guess
2021-10-13 10:45 Like(1)

Malcom 38 #

What is coming is that, HiOS 8.5 will be launched based on a stable update of Android 12 for both the CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X. The new version of HiOS will come with improved Zahooc Security, a new feature with regards to answering calls in public places maybe, and something that has to do with music for music lovers of TECNO fans/users. In addition to HiOS anniversary coming up soon.

My best guess

Malcom 37 #

What is coming is that, HiOS 8.5 will be launched based on a stable update of Android 12 for both the CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X. The new version of HiOS will come with improved Zahooc Security, a new feature with regards to answering calls in public places maybe, and something that has to do with music for music lovers of TECNO fans/users. In addition to HiOS anniversary coming up soon.

My best guess

Malcom 36 #

What is coming is that, HiOS 8.5 will be launched based on a stable update of Android 12 for both the CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X. The new version of HiOS will come with improved Zahooc Security, a new feature with regards to answering calls in public places maybe, and something that has to do with music for music lovers of TECNO fans/users. In addition to HiOS anniversary this October

My best guess
2021-10-13 10:44 Like(1)

Malcom 35 #

What is coming is that, HiOS 8.5 will be launched based on a stable update of Android 12 for both the CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X. The new version of HiOS will come with improved Zahooc Security, a new feature with regards to answering calls in public places maybe, and something that has to do with music for music lovers of TECNO fans/users. In addition to HiOS anniversary this October

My best guess
2021-10-13 10:44 Like(1)

HiOS Official Account

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile