Home > Forums > Events > Activities > THE ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS LIFE

THE ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS LIFE

Activities  |  2022-3-22 08:45 Infinix X688B 035

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther

You see this life, is full of ups and downs. It doesn't get excellent straight away.  Hear this👇

"Rita I am tired, I  never knew that this journey of intentionality is this tough.  Everything is getting more difficult, l don't think I can continue," my friend Amaka, was lamenting to me.

"Why do you want to quit now? I asked her. You don't have to be tired, you don't have to quit now.

You see my dear, no one can be successful if they quit, you need to finish strong.

Finishing strong is the attitude of believing you can do something and having the courage and determination to see it through to the end.

It is just a choice you have to make.
I remembered the joy and happiness you felt when you started.  The zeal was so strong on you. I know of the impacts you have already made and how you wish to do more.

But let me tell you this, It is not how you started that matters. It is the ability to finish strong and well.

if you quit now, you lose!

I know it is getting tougher, yes I know this is not what you expected or the resources to push on are not there but you need to stay steadfast to God and allow Him to guide you in all you do.

You see all these celebrities and professionals you celebrate today, you wouldn't have heard about them if they didn't stick to the end.

It is never easy, this life is not a bed of Rose. You can't be successful, when you quit, blame yourself, or depend on other people. It doesn't work that way.

You need to break forth from that mentality, you need to know that you are on this journey alone. Nobody will do it for you.

Give it everything you’ve got. The bad news is that the time is flying, the good news is that you’re the pilot.
Manage this little time you have.

Use this day to restrategize. If it is to re-organize your goals, do so. pick up from where you stopped. Remember, that those that finished to the end are champions.

Oya say to yourself, I will finish strong and well!
Good Morning 😊
  • Like(1)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

No comments at present

Michealrex

Gold

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile