Home > Forums > Events > Activities > Daily Speech

Daily Speech

Activities  |  2022-3-22 16:13 Infinix X688B 020

_Unexpectedly, the phone rang. I was deeply moved by the voices I heard. Something didn't seem right, and no one seemed to notice. I answered the call and heard a distant voice. I became anxious. My thoughts were jumbled. All I can say is that I'm hoping it didn't turn out the way I thought it would. My mind has been whirling with ideas. Because the voice spoke to me deeply, I wasn't able to respond. It wasn't the first time, but this one really worried me, but there was nothing I could do but relax and think about it again._

_Despite all of the hallowed words said to me, I have no idea who said them. It appears that I was dreaming, but reality says otherwise. I wanted to share it with others or my friends, but anytime I try to do so, it sticks to my mouth. I won't feel compelled to say it again, but I still believe that the word will be beneficial to my life. The words seemed to be a revelation, but they weren't. I understood the phrases when I sat alone and rethought it, but they came across as idioms, and I assumed I had to follow the section it showed me. Have faith in yourself and your abilities in whatever you're doing. Success is awaiting for you._

_*Oluwatoyin Hawal Momolosho*_
*_© Bolaji Momo's Momoloshomerism_*
  • Like(1)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

No comments at present

Michealrex

Gold

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile