Home > Forums > Events > Activities > Daily Speech

Daily Speech

Activities  |  2022-3-24 09:14 Infinix X688B 023

_I have vivid memories of how things began. Until that moment, the journey had been smooth and uneventful. They wouldn't waste a second without calling each other even if it were feasible; they met every day. I had the feeling that I was the one involved in such an arrangement, but it was all in my head. They act as if they have nothing better to do with their time. I miss the sentiments I once had, and I wish them a long and happy relationship. Everyone thinks they knew themselves before, but they didn't meet until their relationship started, at which moment they fell in love and became a unit without realizing it._

_However, because their love was a well held secret, misunderstandings between them produced complications. Their relationship has come to an end. When it comes to one another, they're like white and red, and they don't want to see each other again. It made me sad when I heard it. You might be able to pray for the start of their relationship, but you won't be able to pray for the end. The warmth of their love has devolved into anguish, and no one knows why. God alone knows whether the disrespect was perpetrated by a man or a woman. All I ask is that they should put an end to their disagreement in a calm manner. Meanwhile, misunderstandings occur in any relationship, but you must exercise prudence to avoid them. Be at ease at all times._

*_Oluwatoyin Hawal Momolosho_*
*_© Bolaji Momo's Momoloshomerism_*
  • Like(1)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

No comments at present

Michealrex

Gold

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile