Home > Forums > Events > Activities > Daily Speech

Daily Speech

Activities  |  2022-4-20 14:22 Infinix X688B 655

_You're serious and everyone knows it, but no matter how serious you're, you must have a role model. I mean, someone you like or look up to. Be it your teacher or parents. You've to choose for yourself. You know how great he is before you pick him from the crowd. You know the person is worthy of the position, so you admire him, right? Although there is no human being without good or bad behavior, but ask yourself, can your mentor survive and succeed with his behavior if he doesn't have the vast knowledge he has acquired?_

_Yes, try to know, maybe his character could keep him alive if the knowledge he had failed. Be optimistic about your life. Don't be in a hurry to choose a mentor. Make discoveries first. Start by checking his background to see where he is from. Know his relationship with people, whether it's good or bad. Even from the way he talks, you may have picked up some hints on whether or not you should follow in his footsteps. Explore (acquire, obtain) contemporary techniques that derived from his role as a model. Because if such precaution are not taken in advance, choose him as a role model, your life maybe broken. Protect your life._

*_Oluwatoyin Hawal Momolosho_*
*_© Bolaji Momo's Momoloshomerism_*
  • Like(4)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

MC-fenuja 3 #

wow nice
2022-4-21 06:54 Like(1)

GYUNGHON 2 #

how about a person I admire who's got some bad traits too.
pick what I admire and leave the rest?
2022-4-20 14:33 Like(1)
  • Michealrex : you can always work on the person to change

2022-5-10 02:24

• MC-fenuja : yeah just ignore d bad side

2022-4-21 06:55

Michealrex

Gold

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile