Home > Forums > Entertainment > movie > BLOOD SISTERS: A review by Diji Lawrence

BLOOD SISTERS: A review by Diji Lawrence

movie  |  2022-5-22 07:14 TECNO KD6 081

2022-05-22 07:00 - 2022-5-22 07:00Has ended
Firstly, I'd start by rating the movie, I'd give it a 9/10. The hype was totally worth it, an intense crime thriller, had me at the edge all through.

I must say, nollywood is really improving.

Blood sisters was released on the 5th of May, 2022 on netflix, 'but we be netnaija gang, if it's not on netnaija, we no dey watch, lol'.

It was excellent on all accounts; the storyline,  directing, acting, etc. The movie was suspense flled and impossible not to binge watch.

I love that every character was the main character at some point, everyone was involved and that's great.

Nigerians might complain about the nudity in the movie,  that's understandable, I honestly didn't see the need for it but it is what it is.

I didn't give this movie a 10/10 because of two main reasons; the assassin (blade) and the name choice for Kate Henshaw's bodyguard (uncle B).

Blade has to be the worst assassin character I've seen ever.

For Uncle B, I feel a bodyguard's name has to carry that dreadful nature and instill fear in people but uncle B was all we got, okay.

Moral lesson: It teaches us how our dirty secret cannot be hidden forever and they surely come back haunting us.

Finally, it was a fantastic movie, just like King of boys, Blood sisters got me glued to my phone.
  • Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

No comments at present

EyeAmLawrence

Sliver

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile