Home > Forums > Events > Campus > OOU MONTHLY CHALLENGE

OOU MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Campus  |  2022-5-22 08:57 TECNO BA2 032

2022-05-21 20:10 - 2022-5-21 20:10Has ended
NIGERIAN IDOL

Hey guys,here is my monthly contest submission.

The Nigerian idol has been one of the best reality tv shows in the country. The show started in the 2010 with the first host as misi and Anis Holloway and first judges are Audu maikori, Jeffrey Daniel and singer Yinka Davies. It's a show where young Nigerians are opportuned to show their vocal skills.

The show has benefitted lots of young Nigerians who wish to pursue a career in the music industry. Being a winner in this tv show does not really matter as getting into the show automatically makes you famous, but it's to a higher advantage to winners as they get a huge amount of money which they can use in starting a better life and they get opportuned to lots of endorsement and deals.

The Nigerian idol season 7 is sponsored by Tecno Mobile and BIGI drinks and the judges are Simi, D'banj and Obi Asika.

Though the Nigerian idol is like a perfect show,but I would love if they can progress on their age range for the audition and let everyone irrespective of their age participate in the show.

I say a thank you to the host of the shows for this privileged given to Nigerians and also congratulations to all winners.

Thank you
  • Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

No comments at present

Liz tosin

Iron

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile