Home > Forums > Entertainment > others > Why Nigerians Should Get Their PVCs

Why Nigerians Should Get Their PVCs

others  |  2022-6-20 15:18 Infinix X650 024

2022-06-20 03:53 - 2022-6-20 03:53Has ended
First of all, what is PVC?

PVC us an acronym for "Permanent Voters Card".The Permanent Voters Card (PVC) enables registered voters exercise their civic right to vote in the General Elections.The PVC stores information such as biometric data i.e. physical attributes, thumbprint, etc. It protects the information stored in the card. The information on the PVCs are electronically programmed and can only be read /assessed electronically with a card reader.

Now what is really the main reason of getting my PVCs...of what importance is it in getting my pvc, after all will my vote make any difference.

Of course,there are innumerable reasons why you need to get you PVCs and cast your vote on the election day. This will enable you become participants, decision-makers, and influencers of Nigeria. Criticising from the side-lines or on social media would not make much difference.

Nigerians must not sit on the fence but must participate actively in the nation’s electoral process.The worst thing is that people love to justify why ‘their vote won’t count'..let's look at something closely, if votes don’t count, politicians won’t bribe/pay people to vote for them.

If we continue looking backward, we would not make the desired progress we seek after and if we are going to build a great country that will compete among the comity of nation-states in this 21st century,we need to give our all.

Your vote is your power and that power begins with voter registration. Inclusive political participation is a fundamental political and democratic right and is crucial to building stable and peaceful societies and developing policies that respond to the specific needs of younger generations.

The real power is in your one vote. The INEC continuous voter registration is the opportunity to get involved, take advantage of the changing demographics and champion a new vision for society. Future generations are depending on your ‘one vote’ to secure the unknown future.

Statistics have shown that Nigeria’s population is about 200 million people, and more than half of this number is within the voting age range.

Now imagine if this population goes all the way out to get their PVC and vote on the day of election....it will bring a lot of changes to the country

I Encourage you today

Take a bold step and get you PVC today to make Nigeria better and greater.

God bless Nigeria.
  • Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

No comments at present

Ikpemosi ❤️

Iron

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile