In Partnership with Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (MFA), the Special Edition Device Pairs all the Great Features of the CAMON 19 Pro with Industry-First Light Sensing Technology
Color Changing Design Pays Tribute to 20th Century Art Icon Piet Mondrian
BOSTON, Ma., July 7, 2022 -- TECNO, a global premium smartphone brand, today announced it has partnered with Museum of Fine Arts, Boston to unveil the CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition Gift Set with a TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition smartphone, a pair of TECNO TWS SONIC 1 earbuds, and other 2 Mondrian style accessories , among which, TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition smartphone is the world’s first smart device that uses “sunlight drawing” technology to allow the phone to change colors in sunlight – creating a device that is both artistic and intuitive.
TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition Gift Set
TECNO’s “sunlight drawing” technology – more formally known as polychromatic photoisomer technology – is a process that breaks through the technical limitations of single-color or dual-color discoloration, and inspired by the works of Mondrian, enabling the phone’s shell to follow geometrical patterns of color change in the sun.
“We’ve taken everything our users love about CAMON series – great camera, stylish look and super thin bezel - and created a smartphone experience that delivers a truly one-of-a-kind aesthetic never before seen on a mobile device,” said Lucia Liu, Chief Brand Officer, TECNO. “Today, with the continuous development of the consumer experience economy, art and commercial products are now intertwined. We are so excited to partner with Boston MFA on Mondrian to reinforce our commitment to innovation – both in the arts and in tech.”
A Unique Partnership Formed From Artistic Inspiration
TECNO and Museum of Fine Arts, Boston have joined to bring the unique vision of Piet Mondrian - the Dutch pioneer of abstract art best known for his bold and colorful block paintings - to a new format that is accessible to consumers in a way not previously explored.
“Technology as a canvas is a medium we’ve been exploring for years, with the hope that we can - with the help of TECNO - bring our renown collections to a broader audience,” said Debra LaKind, Senior Director, Intellectual Property & Business Development at MFA. “It’s incredible to see the work of Piet Mondrian serve as inspiration for a completely new kind of smartphone design, one that embraces the true sentiment of abstract art brought to life through technology.”
This partnership has been facilitated through ARTiSTORY, a specialist in art and cultural IP licensing globally.
Debra LaKind, Senior Director, Intellectual Property & Business Development at MFA Delivers Speech
TECNO pays tribute to Piet Mondrian by presenting polychromatic photoisomer technology in a classic and minimalist mobile phone design to perfectly inherit his pure artistic spirit. The smartphone is no longer a mere technology product but a philosophical artwork in the tradition of Mondrian, with the light and shadow transformation from indoor to outdoors. TECNO's brand, expressed by the debut of polychromatic photoisomer technology, is similar to Mondrian's perfect combination of colors and lines to illustrate the power of nature and the essence of life.
The Mondrian Edition is launched on the heels of the CAMON 19 Pro, with the same key features, including:
● First high-clear crystal sensitive lens with RGBW sensor for the 64MP Bright Night Portrait
● The 0.98mm bezel offers the industry's slimmest form factor, framing a 6.8-inch FHD+ display, to deliver an unsurpassed immersive experience
● Aesthetic design of dual-ring triple-camera design perfectly balances the camera and back panel aesthetic to create a seamless overall feeling. The metal dual-ring is perfectly integrated with the triple camera using an anodizing process, bringing a sense of professional performance.
● 50MP 2X Optical-Zoom Lens for clearer, more detailed portraits
● AI Face Beauty technology intelligently identifies different facial structures and skin tones, and delivers smoothing complexions and accurate skin tones
● Powerful performance optimizes the phone for the clarity, brightness, and color accuracy for a stunning viewing experience. Certified by TuV Rheinland, the display minimizes blue light for more comfortable viewing, reducing eye strain and fatigue.
TECNO TWS SONIC 1:
TECNO SONIC 1 earbuds are another key product in TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition Gift Set, which share the similar target users who are pursuing valuable products in fashion look and elegance with the industry's most advanced technology. TECNO Sonic 1 applied the cutting-edge battery technology to to support double battery life with 50 hours ultra-long lasting battery life compared to competitors. Meanwhile, advanced magnetic absorption technology enables free switching between in-ear and half-in-ear wearing modes, to meet the needs in different scenarios, and ensure the comfort for long-lasting usage. The key features cover:
● 50 hrs Ultra-long lasting battery life enables the users to listen to 800 songs while other competitive products can only listen to 300 songs.
● The world's first in-ear and half-in-ear free switching TWS earbuds to meet any scenarios and say goodbye to the pain caused by long time wearing.
● Elegant ID design: Separate golden section appearance with elegant curve design and the translucent capsule bring a hazy sense of science and technology and beauty.
● Call Noise reduction is using single-ear with two-microphone plus Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) algorithm. Filter out the environment noise, reduce external interference, and preferentially extract clear human voices to outputs.
● Customized personal audio curve app Audpub makes it possible to only take 1-2 minutes of testing to complete the blending, allowing users to experience better sound quality.
● Dual connection + synchronization and fast pairing to connect two smart devices at the same time, and switch with one click to improve user experience and efficiency.
● IPX 5 waterproof enables it to still work even falling into a pool for better user experience.
TECNO TWS SONIC 1 Earbuds
Pricing & Availability
The CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition(Gift Set), CAMON 19 Pro and other models from the CAMON 19 series are expected to be broadly available in July across global regions including Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Southern Asia. Pricing varies by region.
TECNO is a premium smartphone and AIoT devices brand operating in over 70 markets globally. With “Stop At Nothing” as its brand essence, TECNO is committed to unlocking the best contemporary technologies for progressive individuals across global emerging markets, giving them stylishly designed intelligent products that inspires consumers to uncover a world of possibilities. TECNO understands the needs of consumers from different markets and provides them with localized innovations and design breakthroughs demonstrated through their mastery of serving consumers who are “young at heart” and never stops pursuing excellence. TECNO’s portfolio spans across smartphones, smart wearables and AIoT devices. For more information, please visit: www.tecno-mobile.com.
7411d015 50 #