Home > Forums > Events > others > My entry to july's monthly contest 2022

My entry to july's monthly contest 2022

others  |  2022-7-17 13:03 0182

I hardly watch Bbnaija but this last season catched my attention to an extent because of the title. it was tagged "shine ya eyes". Normally it was always 20 housemates in the house but Big brother made it 22 housemates because of this, a "wild card" game was played in order for the housemates to fish out the extra 2 but unfortunately for them, they couldn't fish out the 2 extra even though White Money thought about Maria. It was a game of fun and really donates the theme "shine ya eyes". lol
   Or should I talk about what happened between the couples in the house? Nini & Saga, Emmanuel and Liquorose. Big brother called Saga and Liquo into the dairy room and gave them a task to fight with their partners. Na things like that I dey always like..lol but Saga couldn't do it because he could not stand a day fighting with Nini. Omo some people sha, on top this love. lol. well the cozy and romantic dinner big brother organized for Emma and Liquo, I love you that too.
    BBnaija actually made this last season a hit. I like the fact that there was a one on one session with the housemates. I remember that each of the housemates were called into the dairy room to talk about their life story I guess it focused more on body shaming, the kind of comments they have received and all of that. BBnaija also had them talk about their mental challenges which was prompted after Kayvee had to leave the show due to the fact that he suffered a medical issue and they were made to make a presentation on mental health I guess. I love the fact that they did like that.
BBnaija is always full of surprises like when they added four(4) new housemates JMK, Queen, Kayvee and Michael
   I think some things should be put in place. Big brother should make sure that all participants are in their right state of mind before joining the show. They should be fit both medically, physically and mentally to avoid issues.
  I also think more creative shows, more enlightenment and educative ideas should be brought in. I also think that some there should be a age restriction because now many minors watches the shows and most times, something they should not see is sometimes shown.
   The housemates should be given more time to party and enjoy themselves. lol
   I know Big brother naija is always coming up with something new every time, different engaging tasks and all that so I know that the next season will be so great and much fun.
  • Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

No comments at present

bolutee1

Limited user

Follow Send PM

© 2023 TECNO Mobile