Home > Forums > Events > Campus > OOU JULY MONTHLY CONTEST

OOU JULY MONTHLY CONTEST

Campus  |  2022-7-19 16:10 TECNO BB2 010

2022-07-19 04:06 - 2022-7-19 04:06Has ended
Here’s an essay of the overview of last year’s BBNaija S.6 SHINE YA EYE to me

Personally it was white money’s dramatic entrance for me (I mean as he entered the house he knelt to probably greet the gods of the house lol)

One of my favorite moments in BBNaija S6 was when Bigbrother organized a dinner for Liquorose and Emmaunel because Liquorose was able to fulfill the task given to her, another favorite moment was when Bigbrother assembled all the house mates so they could greet Kayvee via video call and finally the moment that topped it all for me was when Pere and Angel returned back to the house after the last 4 housemates thought they had been evicted (the look of joy on their faces were priceless).

I felt things went wrong when JMK received a strike for a rule that was stated before she joined the house ( I mean it was Maria who first did the act and them JMK were not yet full housemates then), also to me it felt like Biggie made it obvious that Maria was his favorite which I feel was wrong.

My expectations for S.7 will be that this time around the winner should not be easily predictable (they should pick housemates that will make it hard for viewers to choose a winner) and they should also keep bringing the unique twist they do bring into each of the seasons.

All in all I love BBNaija and I can’t wait for this year’s season to begin, how many shows nowadays can attract so many Nigerians attention at the same time (Big ups to the organizers)

• Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

No comments at present

Ehnniyola

Gold

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile