Home > Forums > Events > Activities > Knee injury

Knee injury

Activities  |  2019-8-12 11:15 1326

Got a knee injury a few days ago and the pain is killing me. Tried out pills prescribed by a doc but those mess my mind somehow, maybe because they are quite strong. And I need to do my job so the whole thing turnes into a problem and I don't know how to solve it. Any suggestions?
  • Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

michaelpears 3 #

You have to be careful. Every time before doing any physical exercises, you must stretch your muscles and ligaments. That's very important. In your situation, I will recommend you to use some painkillers, and an athletic tape will also be helpful here. If you are interested, I can leave you a website with instructions and tips on using these braces I'm talking about https://dunbarmedical.com/product-category/taping-wrapping-padding/athletic-tape/. By the way, don't forget to consult a doctor, he is a professional in this field, and I am sure that he will give you good advice.
2021-7-19 05:28 Like(0)

T_178293312527 2 #

There are some really effective natural remedies like cbd oil for example. Check out the full post about it to get some general info and then I advise you to try out using it because I am pretty sure that cbd will solve your problem
2019-8-12 13:35 Like(0)

T_186993377687

Iron

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile