Home > Forums > Events > Activities > We are recruiting moderators!

We are recruiting moderators!

Activities  |  2019-12-2 23:35 92607

Hello, T- Fans!!

The TECNO SPOT Communityis a special family to be and growing tremendously fast.

We have more than 46 thousand members!

It calls for more hands in for our New Moderator Recruitment inviting mostpassionate T-Fans to have better support on TECNO SPOT Forum.

In order to provide for you a good environment and enrich TECNO SPOT content,we need more helping hands to help us manage the forum.

We are hiring moderators !

活动页面-PC.jpg

Moderators are an essential part of  the  TECNO SPOTjust as our as most passionate of our T-Fans, to benefit the rest of thecommunity.

If you are a T-fanand have passion for TECNO Products, we'd love for you to join us!

1.How to Apply?

To apply pls kindly comment this post and tell us How can you be a good moderator?

The more detail that you will have the chance to win the quota

The role of moderator is voluntary but you stand to gain also:
- T-points ,it can be used to exchange many things as rewards
- Higher Read Permission
- Forum threads management
- Talk to TECNO SPOT Admin team directly.
- Get to participate in fans meetings, online and offline activities
-You get to own the title of Internship Moderator in TECNO SPOT
And so on……

2.RESPONSIBILITIES:

- Create quality threads to designated sections.
- Help users to solve their problems and Answer their queries in time.
- Offer guidance to forum members to help them use the forum properly.
- Keep your section neat and clean.
- Do moderation wherever required. Edit, move, merge, or remove threads orposts that do not comply with related rules.
- Organize online events to encourage participation on TECNO SPOT
- Let more T-fans like and communicate in your section

3.REQUIREMENTS:

- Have a TECNO device
- Willing to follow TECNO SPOT forum Rules and carry out dutiesresponsibly.
- Humble, good listener and learner.
- Must be a good team player and cooperative.
- Should have fairly good command over English.
- Are Passionate about TECNO and have good knowledge on TECNO and itsfeatures.
- Familiar with TECNO Devices and its features (or be really good atGoogling, searching online for answers or simply just asking fellow modshumbly).
- Have enough time and able to be Online at least 2-3 hours a day.

Successful candidates will be contacted.

Dear users,
kindly wait for official announcement on TECNO SPOT for the same.
Apply Now!!!

• Like(1)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

teejayutd 10 #

I will like to be considered among the new moderator recruiting, I will love to render my service to your product in achieving it desire goal,
2019-12-13 08:03 Like(0)

yusufaliu 9 #

In response to your post, it is with strong interest I write to you in seek of the position of moderator. I am an active user of Tspot with a total post of 1961 at the moment, a silver medal honor of 4289 Tpoints to show for my immense contributions, suggestion & provision of answers to questions posted here on Tspot not just in English but French and Swahili inclusive. I have a perfect working knowledge of the brand which other users stands to benefit heavily from, with my addition to the team.
2019-12-5 18:07 Like(2)

ts8132770015 8 #

Hello T-Spot,
I write to apply for the post of a moderator as specified in the above post.

As an aspiring content writer, I believe I'd be able to put my writing skills into creating quality threads that'll as well be engaging. Also, my personality type is said to "enjoy helping people if they have a problem" so it will really be a pleasure offering guidance to forum members and answering their questions.

I would also like to point out the fact that I literally live on the web, this has given me good googling, research skills as well as enough time to stay online.

As a fervent believer in user feedback being an important part of a business, I promise to carry out my duties responsibly, be a good team player while also adhering to the rules if given the opportunity.
Thank you
Passionate Tecno fan
Ihechi
2019-12-5 09:22 Like(2)

ts8060156781 7 #

Good day Sir..
Am Chukwuemeka, a Tecno Enthusiast and user.
   Am Happy for  this opportunity to express and also enhance my skill as a trained mass communicator.
With my good mastery of English, Internet and public relations, I know i will do well in this field.
    Firstly, I will reach out speedily to Tecno publics, with their needed answers to whatever be their online request.
Also, I will intimate fans and intending fans of Tecno Products on the benefits they get when using tecno mobile products.

With humility, I will listen with passion and learn, not forgetting to adhere strictly to established rules and regulations

In addition, I will passionately devote my time to attend to Fans FAQs
   Thanks Sir, I anticipate to be contacted.
2019-12-4 09:02 Like(2)

ts8163148106 6 #

This post was last edited by ts8163148106 at 2019-12-3 22:44

Hello I am Chris, a Tecno device enthusiast.
I have a good knowledge of computer and the internet, I am passionate about data and information research can use Google to my advantage and get things done easily.
I am also a good listener and a good English communicator willing to assist  anyone who needs help. currently a moderator at HP Laptops Support group and a Guide at Empowr. I will be looking forward to be contacted. Thanks
2019-12-3 22:41 Like(2)

ts8160536230 5 #

Greetings
I have been a fan of Tecno products since years ago and am currently making use of pouvoir 3(LB7)[img][/img]
Am very familiar with Tecno features
Am a newly graduated mechanical engineer
Am aware of the requirements and responsibilities of a Tecno spot moderator.
I have enough time to be online and I believe to be a good moderator if given the opportunity.
Thanks in anticipation.
Darlington
2019-12-3 17:44 Like(1)

eladebi 4 #

I've been a fan of Tecno products for five years now because i love its products. I am familiar with virtually all the features of Tecno LB7(Pouvior 3) which I am currently using now. I work only five hours on week days and would love to serve as a moderator for Tecno Spot Forum. I am aware of the requirements and responsibilities of a Tecno Spot moderator and I think I would be effective as a moderator.
2019-12-3 11:09 Like(0)

ejixfrost 3 #

I've been a fan of Tecno products from the very first Tecno Q1 i used. I love the brand and it's features...
I will love to serve as your Moderator for this forum providing opportunities for candidates seeking assistance to take their complains directly to the Admin... Thanks in anticipation
Emmanuel
2019-12-3 07:32 Like(0)

7033806314 2 #

This post was last edited by 7033806314 at 2019-12-3 06:43

I've been using this brand since they released their first device TECNO T1 and currently using Phantom 9. I don't know how to mince words and I might not have all the knowledge about softwares or other problems people encounter everyday using their TECNO devices but I believe I can ask the right people who can provide answers to solve the problems of those on our forum.
I'll do my utmost best to maintain peace and order and help uplift this brand to greater heights.
2019-12-3 06:41 Like(0)

TECNO SPOT Official

Administrator

Follow Send PM
Recommended Sections

© 2019 TECNO Mobile