Home > Forums > Events > Activities > We are recruiting moderators!

We are recruiting moderators! Excellent

Activities  |  2019-12-3 01:49 927513

2019-12-03 00:00 - 2020-1-1 23:59Has ended
Hello, T- Fans!!

The TECNO SPOT Communityis a special family to be and growing tremendously fast.

We have more than 46 thousand members!

It calls for more hands in for our New Moderator Recruitment inviting mostpassionate T-Fans to have better support on TECNO SPOT Forum.

In order to provide for you a good environment and enrich TECNO SPOT content,we need more helping hands to help us manage the forum.

We are hiring moderators !

spot-points-PC.jpg

Moderators are an essential part of  the  TECNO SPOTjust as our as most passionate of our T-Fans, to benefit the rest of thecommunity.

If you are a T-fanand have passion for TECNO Products, we'd love for you to join us!

1.How to Apply?

To apply pls kindly comment this post and tell us How can you be a good moderator?

The more detail that you will have the chance to win the quota

The role of moderator is voluntary but you stand to gain also:
- T-points ,it can be used to exchange many things as rewards
- Higher Read Permission
- Forum threads management
- Talk to TECNO SPOT Admin team directly.
- Get to participate in fans meetings, online and offline activities
-You get to own the title of Internship Moderator in TECNO SPOT
And so on……

2.RESPONSIBILITIES:

- Create quality threads to designated sections.
- Help users to solve their problems and Answer their queries in time.
- Offer guidance to forum members to help them use the forum properly.
- Keep your section neat and clean.
- Do moderation wherever required. Edit, move, merge, or remove threads orposts that do not comply with related rules.
- Organize online events to encourage participation on TECNO SPOT
- Let more T-fans like and communicate in your section

3.REQUIREMENTS:

- Have a TECNO device
- Willing to follow TECNO SPOT forum Rules and carry out dutiesresponsibly.
- Humble, good listener and learner.
- Must be a good team player and cooperative.
- Should have fairly good command over English.
- Are Passionate about TECNO and have good knowledge on TECNO and itsfeatures.
- Familiar with TECNO Devices and its features (or be really good atGoogling, searching online for answers or simply just asking fellow modshumbly).
- Have enough time and able to be Online at least 2-3 hours a day.

Successful candidates will be contacted.

Dear users,
kindly wait for official announcement on TECNO SPOT for the same.
Apply Now!!!

Passed(126)

• ts8475894628

• Simon Lekah

• eliashadow

• More

• Like(48)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Cheniah 86 #

Hi am from Kenya and am willing to be a moderator. i have used tecno for some good time am quite familiar with all the feateures. Am willing to volunteer and moderate
2020-3-28 08:34 Like(0)

Oheneba 85 #

this is my favorate #camon12air picture.
I mostly do nature photography and this #camon12air is wooooow when it comes to this kind of photography. I've actually used a Lot of phone since I started my nature photography but this #camon12air wows me most I love it. cant wait for the #camon15 #bringiton.
from Ghana.
2020-3-26 11:58 Like(0)

mikosians 84 #

I love Tecno product and I have been an active member of Tspot since I joined,my passion for TECNO products is natural. I believe I have all it takes to be a moderator in Tecno and I have the capability to obey the guidelines. As a tecno ambassador on Obafemi Awolowo University campus i believe I have added experience to do this. proudly love Tecno
2020-3-26 09:41 Like(0)

Ferdcrews 83 #

I have been using T device for 8 years now, I started with Tecno T200 and now currently using Camon 12 series, If I am given this opportunity, I will make sure that in the Global market Tecno attain it's height through marketing and sales measures, I will also take the responsibility to educate T users on features and it's benefits.
2020-3-25 07:34 Like(0)

CyBlinks 82 #

Can I still apply?
2020-3-24 13:38 Like(0)

ts679215001 81 #

I am interested in becoming a moderator
2020-3-22 12:49 Like(0)

244674817046 79 #

Pls can I swap with my camon xpro
2020-3-8 10:14 Like(0)

HIGHTOWER09 78 #

On my own very side, been active in the usage of gadgets, especially T - products precisely, I'll like to contribute to contents and likewise upgrade others in their knowledge and the capabilities of the TECNO products they are handling, many don't know its full features. And briefly, can also be a help of marketing the company to people. Encouraging them of benefits and what they gain using our products.
Samuel Theophilus.
2020-3-5 13:14 Like(1)

243773609183 77 #

I'm a Tecno fan and will make a good moderator for Tecno company...I'm gadgets freak and have had many ideas, challenges etc..on phones.being a Tecno moderator is gonna be a big relief  for Tecno company and my co-Tecno fans...
2020-3-4 06:53 Like(0)

ts0773191700 76 #

hello, I would love to be a Moderator representing Zimbabwe but not limited to helping Zimbabweans only but anyone who needs help. I love tecno products and would love to see this brand going Highe. TECNO is the next best thing ????????????????????????
2020-3-3 07:19 Like(0)

TECNO SPOT Official

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2020 TECNO Mobile