Home > Forums > HIOS > HiOS > good gifts for Valentine's day

good gifts for Valentine's day

HiOS  |  2019-2-3 04:48 2114

Good news for fans! Good gifts for Valentine's day! On the 6th of February, a new romantic theme waiting for you on HI-THEME and will stay update. wow! Happy Valentine's Day!!!  
  • Like(1)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

fb261940724578 3 #

This post was last edited by fb261940724578 at 2020-5-17 17:06

I like Valentine's day very much. Frankly speaking, I like to make presents and the same to get them from others. For example, when I want to make a gesture of attention or to please my soul mate, but I have not so much money I can buy her flowers or order a jet gift basket for her with some sweets and wine, or gourmet and toys. Indeed, it is possible to make such a present under 20$ and this is not so much and accessible to everyone. It is very important to show that you love your girl/boy and express that he/she very is important for you and you like to get sometimes some gifts.

fb230508522409 published in 2020-5-17 14:31
My ex-husband use to buy me gifts all the time. Even when we were financially unable. He had told  ...

2020-5-17 17:04 Like(0)

fb230508522409 2 #

My ex-husband use to buy me gifts all the time. Even when we were financially unable. He had told me that he can not bring himself to buy his new girlfriend anything and still sees things at the store that he wishes he could buy me. Now... I have a new guy. I will call him my domestic partner, because we have been living together for over a year now. He has not brought me any gift but a bra a week after Christmas that he took me to the store to pick out. I have brought him gifts for every holiday even the little ones. Some holidays I have brought him multiple gifts. While he has never wrapped or surprised me with one single gift. Then the other day he was telling me a story about him going to the beach with his ex and dog. (which he does not take me on trips either, but another post for another time) and how he would take his dog everywhere, including the jewelry store. He said the manager did not mind because he was always in there buying expensive gifts for his girlfriend at the time. When I questioned how come he does not buy me gifts, he flat out told me it is because I live with him. but she lived with him for 15 years. After that, he lived by himself for over 7 years. I was ok with him not expressing love through gifts, although I am accustomed to that and that is the way I show love. but when he told me that that was the way he also shows love it broke my heart. I don't know what to do or to say. He did buy me flowers, twice, at the beginning of our relation and he has helped me a couple times with a car payment. I take care of al the cleaning and washing clothes. He had even told people how I take care of all his needs and how he has never had that before. Yet I look at him not giving me gifts as he does not love me as much as he loved his ex's and that there is something wrong with me. I feel horrible. Do you think I am reading too much into this? What do you think his actions mean?
2020-5-17 14:31 Like(0)

HiOS Official Account

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2020 TECNO Mobile