This post was last edited by ahiadzro at 2020-4-20 02:33 |
Punch-hole cameras are the latest trend when it comes to smartphone displays in our never-ending quest to eliminate bezels and notch phones. It's a small, circular cutout on the phone screen to accommodate the front-facing camera.
This punch hole camera is normally located either at the left or right side of the phone which impacts the design and sleekness.
Although with the introduction of the pop-up camera which added a cool factor; others still wanted their selfie camera where they were. It caught people’s eye by offering something unexpected and did something completely different compared to smartphones in the past. Given the shape and size adapted for strength and robustness, it also offered manufacturers a way to add a bigger lens and more glass to the selfie camera. Below are reasons why punch-hole camera phones are awesome:
Tecno mobile is for everyone, so considering people who are not pop-up camera enthusiasts, despite all the positives, the punch-hole camera, Tecno Camon 15 and Camon 15 Air is for you.
It's an alternative solution with a much smaller camera with no moving parts and for selfie lovers who love their selfie camera exactly where they are.
1. There are no ugly notches or bezels to look at: The most obvious benefit of a hole-punch solution is that it's far smaller than a notch, thus, it doesn't get in the way of your viewing experience overall.
2. You also get that full-screen experience: Many apps can be designated as full-screen making you extend beyond the hole-punch to the outer edge of the display.
3. The punch-hole camera rests in a good place, adding a level of sleekness and beauty to the phone
4. Easy to get used to: With the punch-hole design, you can barely see the notch at the upper side of your screen display which is really nice. The fact it isn’t centered also makes it hard to distract you compared to other notch design.
5. Limited distractions and easy navigation: You won’t experience any distractions on your screen while using your phone. So, when you’re watching a movie or playing a game on your smartphone, the hole is down in one of the corners and less noticeable causing no distractions. Also, you navigate through the status bar seamlessly – you don’t have to worry about the notch taking significant space on your smartphone.
PS: Every phone needs a gentle touch and since Pros goes with Cons, I would edge you to treat your phone like a diamond, however, if you turn out to be careless, Carlcare would be ready to assist.