Home > Forums > Entertainment > AHA Games > 5 most nostalgia classic mobile games that take you ...

5 most nostalgia classic mobile games that take you back to childhood! Are you still playing them?

AHA Games  |  2020-5-11 23:52 2374

Dear T-Fans,

Nowdays there are millions of games to keep us entertained, but none of them made me feel the way I felt when I was a kid and when I first played the classic ones~

Which game is on your top facorite list?

1. Pacman
peckaman.jpg
Pac-Man was awarded "Best Commercial Arcade Game" at the 1981 Arcade Awards.[citation needed] II Computing listed the Atarisoft port tenth on the magazine's list of top Apple II games as of late 1985, based on sales and market-share data.[81] In 2001, Pac-Man was voted the greatest video game of all time by a Dixons poll in the UK.Wow, looks like PACMAN never dies~

2. Temple run
templerun.png Temple Run is a 3D endless running video game developed and published by Imangi Studios. The player controls an explorer who has obtained an ancient relic and is running from evil demon monkeys who are chasing him. Crazy fun!

3. Angry bird
angrybirds.jpeg
Angry Birds is a fantasy-based video game franchise created by the Finnish company Rovio Entertainment. The series focuses on multi-colored birds that try to save their eggs from green-colored pigs, their enemies. Inspired by Crush the Castle,[1] the game has been praised for its successful combination of fun gameplay, comical style, and low price. Its popularity led to many spin-offs.
Which bird was your favorite?

4. Tetris
Tetris.png
This is the game I secrectly played in class!  
Tetris challenges the player to create complete lines by moving differently-shaped pieces – the tetrominoes, which scroll from the top to bottom of the playing field. The completed lines disappear and grant the player points, and the player can proceed to fill the vacated spaces. The game ends when the playing field is filled to the point that additional pieces can no longer descend.

5. Super Mario

super-mario-run-review.jpg
I miss Mario's adventure !
What was your top score? Which level did you make it to?
What game are you playing rght now?
Do you still play any of the class ones above?
Tell us in the comments below!

• Like(2)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Aha Games 3 #

indeed these games are classics , even AHA Games misses them and we have the new version of these games.
2020-5-14 09:46 Like(0)

lawalgustavo 2 #

No
2020-5-13 11:00 Like(0)

TECNO SPOT Official

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2020 TECNO Mobile