Nigeria > Camon 15 x Macro Photography

Camon 15 x Macro Photography

CAMON 15 Series  |  2020-6-8 19:17 TECNO CD7 12148

Most phones come with a stock camera that does not allow its users to be flexible. This could be for ease of usage though - especially for those who do not know what those buttons really stand for.
Anyway, good Third Party Camera Apps are always willing to rescue those who need its help.
With my Camon 15 Stock Camera, I just feel like one who owns a phone that can take good selfies, casual pictures for social media and also snap things around me.
Still with the same Camon 15, but with a good (pay attention - "good") Third Party Camera App, I feel like a mini DSLR/Mirrorless Camera user.
The Camon 15 can actually do more than what the Stock Camera lets you do with it. That being said, I do not want you to feel like I am using something different. Take it (the Third Party Camera App) like I am using a modified version of WhatsApp (like GB WhatsApp) which gives me more control and features unlike the real WhatsApp which can be limiting. This instance kind of sounds better in my head - I just hope you get the point.
One of the areas of photography I have really loved while staying more at home has been Macro Photography. From tiny things to tiny things to more tiny things. Today, I achieved these shots below with the Camon 15 - and I must say, in terms of Macro Photography, the Camon 15 gets all my points and I will even borrow some to add to it.
These photos were only colour graded using Adobe Lightroom (Mobile) - nothing more was done to it.
So, what do you think about the Camon 15 when it comes to Macro Photography?
Have you tried Macro Photography with it - or are you now willing to?
I would love to know your thoughts below!

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg

user_header.jpg
  • Like(3)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Jaypee 6 #

sweet
2020-6-15 04:29 Like(1)

Uc Best 5 #

Wow so Nice
2020-6-9 04:23 Like(1)

OKayode 4 #

Nice shots bro! Would you pls tell us some of the 3rd party camera app you used?
2020-6-9 02:51 Like(1)
  • OKayode : Ok thank man!

2020-6-9 05:53

• ABCDEE_DAVID : Thanks alot bro! I use Manual Camera and Camera FV-5 most. GCam is good also (if the phone supports it).

2020-6-9 03:25

Tomvad 3 #

Lovely, man.
2020-6-9 01:35 Like(1)

tolugaruba 2 #

Very nice
2020-6-9 01:21 Like(1)

ABCDEE_DAVID

Copper

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile