Screencast lets you mirror your android device to the TV so you can enjoy your content exactly as you see it on your mobile, it only makes your content bigger.
How to use SCREENCAST your Android to your TV
1. Make sure your phone is running Android 5.0 or higher version and your TV comes equipped with Chromecast.2. Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your smart TV.
3. Open the app that has the content that you want to cast.
4. In the app find and select cast.
5. On your device select the name of your TV.
6. When cast changes color , you are successfully connected
To stop casting, select cast >disconnect.
Download the CarlCare app today to get more tips and guides.