Home > Forums > After sales service > Feedback > 3 Signs That Your Current Relationship Has No Future

3 Signs That Your Current Relationship Has No Future

Feedback  |  2016-3-15 11:52 14953

Many of us are in relationships with no future; as a matter of fact we don’t know why we are dating.People just date because they have to, or because the guy or girl is helping with a need. This is why marriages these days are over before it even starts.

Sadly nowadays people in relationships can’t even tolerate each other, it’s funny because relationships are often happy at the beginning but over time they become negative without even realizing it. Relationships require hard work and effort to make it work.

These below are signs to show you your relationship may not last.

1. YOU CAN’T ACCEPT YOUR PARTNERS FOR WHO THEY ARE:

Everyone has their good and bad sides and a good partner will accept all of your flaws. Your partner doesn’t have to watch football with you but they should accept the fact that you like watching football and leave you to enjoy it without judgment. If your partner doesn’t like your career choice or the way you walk or eat it is time for you to leave. Being unable to accept one another for who you are is one of the biggest signs that the relationship won’t work out.
Accepting each other works both ways, it is only natural that if your partner loves you for who you are you should be able to offer them the same. If there are things your partner does that you hate or cannot come to terms with, why are you with them?

2.YOU STRUGGLE TO TRUST EACH OTHER

My truth is love is not enough, sometime ago I left a good man and a relationship because he didn’t trust me, probably I had given him reasons to distrust me he couldn’t forgive me or let it go completely so we kept having issues and moving back and forth. I took the bold step and broke up with him because I realized there is no future and that if we fought so much in the relationship how are we going to survive in marriage. The worst decision you can make is choosing to stay when you don’t trust them. If you find yourself checking his/her phone which I am sure a lot of us do when they leave the room breaking up and moving on may be the best option for you. When trust is broken in a relationship it can’t be recovered.

3.YOU PUT WORK INTO THE RELATIONSHIP BUT YOUR PARTNER DOES NOT

This is very important, if I am going all 100 for you I expect to get 100. Relationships are give and take both partners need to give and take, and sometimes a partner may give more or take more. This can cause a problem as you should both be putting an equal amount of effort into the relationship. If one of you doesn’t care enough to meet the other halfway, it could be a sign that the relationship has become unhealthy and negative.

If you are confused about your relationship this should help you make a decision on moving forward.

• Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

ts631075020 13 #

Great article, very relatable. I was in the same situation, but it all started so well, it was even perfect, I thought this was the right person. but in the end, we stopped understanding each other. I drove him mad, he drove me mad, all these petty habits became so annoying... I am glad we made the right choice to break up though it was difficult( by the way, now I meet new people on https://bestapp.asia/ and there's one person I really like!
2020-7-2 17:08 Like(0)

Haiden Clarke 12 #

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! click resources
2018-11-16 10:38 Like(0)

Haiden Clarke 11 #

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work try this site
2018-11-13 09:04 Like(0)

Haiden Clarke 10 #

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. date a real Valenzuela Philippine woman
2018-11-8 07:34 Like(0)

Sodebo 9 #

Great write up. Way to go...
2016-4-10 16:45 Like(0)

AdeOluwaTomiwa 8 #

E.G you
2016-3-23 14:20 Like(0)

Peter 7 #

When arguments become rampant
2016-3-17 07:18 Like(0)

daphid25 6 #

Nigerians have turned relationship to source of income
2016-3-16 15:23 Like(0)

Hammond 5 #

When I met my Life Partner, I had this conviction. I would always say "You're my destiny; You're my home"
2016-3-16 10:59 Like(0)

Minesota

Iron

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile