Home > Forums > Join Us > Moderator Apply > Camon 15: My Social Media’s Real Star

[Contest] Camon 15: My Social Media’s Real Star

Moderator Apply  |  2020-7-6 10:53 11445

Hello T-Fans,

The current pandemic situation has changed the way we used to work, Now we are dependent on our devices like smartphones and Laptops. Due to pandemic and Lockdown engagement on Social Media channels has increased drastically and almost everyone operates their Social Media accounts from their smartphones.
We use Social Media Channel either for business purposes or for just entertainment purposes for this we want a smartphone having large Display Size, Huge battery life, Great Camera Quality, and a Decent processor. We all think that a smartphone having all these features would cost us around Rs 20,000- Rs 40,000, But Tecno has launched a smartphone having all these features and at a very affordable price.

tecno-camon-15-cd7-original-imafpbhbaxpffjzm.jpeg

Why Tecno Camon15 is a Real Social Media Star:

1. Design & Display
The Phone looks great and the Silver color makes it really cool, the Phone has a plastic back which looks nice. Camon 15 has a 6.55-inch HD+ Dot-in Display that will give you an immersive experience, every time.  It has a resolution of 720x1600 so you can easily run it in Sunlight. You can chat and scroll through social media channels even in the sunlight.

2. Camera
tecno1.png
So the next thing every Social Media user wants is a Camera Quality. Everyone wants to click some great photos from their device and Tecno Camon 15 offers a superb camera quality. It has a quad rear camera with Quad Flash. The Rear Camera includes 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + QVGA, The photos are taken under the low light are well Exposed. The Photos taken from the rear cameras look great.
The Selfie camera of the Tecno Camon 15 is of 16MP  with  AI beauty mode so that you can capture stunning selfies or 'groupies'.

3. Large Battery Capacity
I think one thing we all want in our smartphone is Battery Capacity, usually, Smartphones come with 3,000-3,500 mAh Battery capacity but Tecno Camon 15 comes with 5000mAh battery capacity which can easily run a whole day. If you are using this device then you need to worry about the battery.

4. Performance
ram.png
Now performance or the smartphone matters a lot we don't want a smartphone that keeps hanging every time. Tecno Camon 15 comes with MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset which is a great processor under this budget range. The device runs on HIOS 6.0 based on Android 10. Tecno provides you a 4GB RAM with 64GB Internal Storage which can be expandable up to 256GB.

This Powerpack smartphone would cost you just Rs 11,500 and at this price range, this is one the best smartphone you can get it has a bigger display, Lager battery capacity, Great Camera quality, and powerful performance.

• Like(4)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Patterns 6 #

This device is all one needs really
2020-10-18 14:37 Like(0)

Chriswise 5 #

My camon 15 which is just two days keeps hanging and apps crashed while using them... Screen mirroring with cast works for a few minutes and then crashed..... I don't know what to do with it, I feel frustrated
2020-10-13 14:35 Like(0)
  • Patterns : Kindly update it. Or visit carlcare to help you look at it.

2020-10-18 14:37

Ramesh Krish 4 #

Nice
2020-7-6 12:17 Like(1)

271622183823 3 #

Very nice smartphone in this budget segmemt & also very well explain by shubhmeet jaggi sir, big thumps up for that & waiting to see more post from you in near future ????????????
2020-7-6 11:14 Like(2)

271620410196 2 #

You put all key points in the post, great post
2020-7-6 11:03 Like(3)

Shubhmeet Jaggi

Iron

Follow Send PM

© 2020 TECNO Mobile