Welcome to TECNO Android 12|
Developer Preview Program
Welcome to TECNO Android 12 Developer Preview Program which allows you to try pre-release versions of Android 12. This release is for developers and provide new features needed to improve the compatibility and development of your applications for the new version of Android.
At present, TECNO CAMON 17 is in the Android 12 Developer Preview Program. As with previous versions, Android 12 includes behavior changes to help improve performance, battery life, security, and privacy. In some cases, these changes can affect apps until they are updated to support Android 12, so you might see impacts ranging from minor issues to more significant functionality limitations.
How to get started with Android 12 beta？
1.Get Android 12 beta 1— Click Android 12 beta 1 to download.
2. How to download Android 12 Beta 1 for TECNO CAMON 17— See the Setup Guide for details.
3. If you want to swipe back to Android 11 click on Android 11 SW to download.
4. How to download Android 11 for TECNO CAMON 17 — See the Setup Guidefor details.
Point to note
Please note the beta build is not the final version, some features may be missing or may not work, these are general notes about this release:
1. The release might have experience problems with apps, stability, battery or performance on the device.
2. Banking and finance apps might not work as expected.
3. Some apps might crash or may not function as expected when running on this release. This includes Google’s apps as well as other apps.
4. Some permissions managed through Settings may need to be set again after app re-installation or device reboot.
5. The release contains some known platform-related issues such as performance and battery, access files in external storage, permissions.
6. Some apps or icons may be obscured by the water drop screen.
7.The camera may not be as good as expected.
If you would like to opt-out or revert to the factory settings, you can do so using SOP tools.
31374103 10 #