Hi SPARK 3 Pro users :
At present, TECNO SPARK 3 Pro is in the Android Q Beta program. As with previous versions, Android Q includes behavior changes to help improve performance, battery life, security, and privacy. In some cases, these changes can affect apps until they are updated to support Android Q, so you might see impacts ranging from minor issues to more significant functionality limitations. With Android™ optimized OS, it can offer consumers several benefits including:
● Align user behaviors: Intelligent camera powered by AI Engine to be able to learn user behaviors including users’ habits, users’ intents…
● Biological recognition features: SPARK 3 can recognize different face features and give the most suitable level of “re-touch” and “lighting” automatically to your photos.
● Protect user privacy: Users will have more control over app access to location info, shared files and repositories like photos and videos. TECNO SPARK 3 Pro users can set up your personal APP “invisible” from your mobile phone desktop.
● AR stickers: by leveraging better connectivity and media capabilities, TECNO SPARK 3 Pro users can create AR stickers to enjoy fun communications.
● Dark Theme: One of our most requested features, Android Q now has a system-wide Dark Theme. Activate Dark Theme in Settings, or by turning on Battery Saver. Dark Theme also helps save battery.
● Gesture Navigation: Introducing a new gesture-based navigation so you can fluidly move between tasks, and maximize the use of larger, edge to edge glass screens.
● Suggested actions in notifications: Building off of Smart Reply in Android 9 Pie, you can now take action on messages with suggested actions in notification. For instance, adding an event to your Calendar from a text message.
● Prioritized notifications: With Android Q, you can choose whether an app’s notifications are interruptive or gentle. Interruptive notifications will make noise, vibrate, and appear on your lock screen, whereas gentle ones will not. Android Q also introduces algorithms to automatically determine whether notifications should be interruptive.
How to get started with Android Q Beta？
1.Get Android Q — Click Android Q Beta to download.
2.Set up your environment — See the Setup Guidefor details.
Point to note
Please note the Beta build is not the final version, some features may be missing or may not work, these are general notes about this release:
1. The release might have experience problems with apps, stability, battery or performance on the device.
2. Banking and finance apps might not work as expected.
3. Some apps might crash or may not function as expected when running on this release. This includes Google’s apps as well as other apps.
4. Some permissions managed through Settings may need to be set again after app re-installation or device reboot.
5. The release contains some known platform-related issues such as performance and battery, access files in external storage, permissions.
6. There are also some known issues about Android Studio and tools, while try to compile and use Android Q SDK APIs.
If you would like to opt-out or revert to the factory settings, you can do so using SOP tools.
To learn more about Android Q Beta please visit the Google Developers page.
If you have any feedback about the features and functionality in Android Q，do let us know in comment!
Read all >>
wow, ~~~HiOS5.5 is coming soon!!!!
it is coming，it is really coming soon ~~~~The new TECNO Mobile will be on the market after 4 hours , and the HiOS5.5 also will be released at the same time~~~~ How funny and wonderful features they are
Are you ready? HiOS 5.5 will come soon~~~~wow ~~~which feature do you expect?
so many wonderful features, maybe Game mode, about answer calling or the others #Camon12Launch ~~~be expecting ，Let's get excited
Read all >>
Recently，TECNO has launched our new product——Camon 12 and Camon 12 Pro which unlocked a new era of camera，continuing CAMON series’s DNA of Clear Selfie, CAMON 12 still works hard on its high pixel and clear camera lens, but by the way ,have you ever found the new founction of AR Graffiti on the Camon 12 Pro？Today i'm going to share some thing about it.
What's AR Graffiti？
——This time, let your imagination run wild!
No more limitation from environment. When you get inspiration, you can draw it instantly with various brushes and colors and then share with friends which makes life more joyful！
In the AR space, there are infinite possibilities that waiting for you to explore.
The following picture is what i have drawed with AR Graffiti，i think your guys will do better，so if you are interested in this founction，pls share your works with us
If you want to know more about AR Graffiti，pls click the following links，hope you'll like it！
Read all >>
Often when playing games on your TECNO mobile phone，you can easily turn off messages, turn on Wifi Mode, switch between your data sim cards, use floating windows to reply your important messages or check for game guides/cheat codes online, activate boost mode or clean memory all without exiting your game screen or clean memory all without exiting your game screen or pausing your game!
What's that mobile game you'd like to use Game Assistant on?
Read all >>
Here is a chance to WIN BIG on our Facebook!
Rep your locality and Win Big!
Send in photos of your favorite local or native costume and win tailor-made HiOS inspired outfits and Goodie bags!
How to win
1. Send in your photo entry as a comment under the HiOS post on facebook
2. Tag 10 of your Facebook friends and invite them to follow us on Facebook. Don't forget to share and like the post on Facebook.3. Use #HiOSTailorMade in your entry
4. Encourage your friends and loved ones to like and comment on your entry.
Note: Multiple entries increase your chances of winning. Only entries that follow the rules qualify to win.
Good luck ?
#Contest #TailorMade #HiOS #HiOSFans #KnowMoreAboutYou
Read all >>