Home > Forums > After sales service > General > TECNO SPARK YOUR DREAM

TECNO SPARK YOUR DREAM

General  |  2022-7-8 14:24 32791

Hey T-fans, Guess what!? our plan to make your dream a reality is finally here! All you need to do is share it with us and let us help you Spark it! we are here to provide you with the wings to fly because we believe every dream is achievable.
  #SparkYourDreamKe #Spark9series

20220708-104957.png

KES 0.9M up for grab with spark your dream

LET'S SPARK YOUR DREAM

The campaign is meant to inspire, mentor and enable all those who have big and smart dreams but don’t have a means of making their dreams a reality.

Campaign Nature  and Timeline:

The event will run for a period of 8 weeks(1st week of July to 31st Aug). after which 10 semi-finalists will be selected and invited to pitch their ideas to panelist of professionals/judges/partners.

At the end, 3 winners will be announced who will receive support from TECNO in terms of cash and mentorship.
The remaining 7 will be given a special business package and mentorship from TECNO.
The campaign will run in the following 2 platforms: Facebook and twitter.

Selection of winners will happen the whole of September then later an award ceremony and successful end of the SYD campaign will take place on 30th September.

Grandprice:

Top 3 ideas will each get KES 300K to support their dreams and one-year mentorship.
The remaining 7 will be given a special package from TECNO that could include; business mentorship book and a phone.  

How to Participate
1)  follow all our social media pages.
2)  share the dream you want to achieve in the best form ever and tell us how 300,000 will help you achieve it. Post on your Facebook or twitter timelines and tag us using the 2 hashtags: #SparkYourDreamKe and #Spark9series
3)  Submissions are to takeplace until 31st Aug.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. All participants must be at least 18 years old and if there is any person who will not be able to collect the prize, TECNO won’t have any responsibility for this.
2. TECNO reserves the right to change the content. All content is protected by TECNO copyrights.
3. TECNO reserves the right to change or delete this activity without prior notice.
4. TECNO will announce the final winners of this campaign in our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and TECNO SPOT pages when we finish the activity.
5. In case of any concerns or objections, TECNO reserves the right to make final decisions about the content or to change the award at any time. This promotional activity is not sponsored, supported or managed by Facebook.
6. TECNO reserves the right to use the content for other marketing activities and advertising, for example, putting the content in HiTheme-Wallpaper store, T-SPOT Homepage, or TECNO social media accounts.
7. If the personal information is not complete or identity cannot be verified, TECNO reserves the right to cancel the award without prior notice.
8. The candidate will take full responsibility for the copyright issue of his/her own entry.

• Like(2)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

ts718494003 3 #

Am Jacinta 23 years old .....  Am a pastry chef ....my dream is to own a cake shop in future am very passionate about my work and I love what I do .....  Right now I bake from home and supply cupcakes and cookies in some shops around and I also do birthday cakes by order...  If I win the award I would open a cake shop    and also volunteer to train a few youths how to bake to enable them  earn a living .
2022-8-6 17:59 Like(1)

ts0796100585 2 #

My name is Joseph Kamau a university drop out but very hardworking and industrious guy.If I can get support if 300k I would develop a connective program between farmers from my place and the market.I have watched farmers throwing away, losing farm produce and selling farm produce at a very low price due to connectivity to the market,lack of information on market prices and lack of information on price fluctuation of prices in the market.I would use the 300k first to make connections to food suppliers, distributors,online selling platforms.The Make a connection to farmers of different farm produce and be a bridge between the two group.I would create a program where the farmers can request price of the farm products in the market how the marker is behaving and where to sell the products.Farmers from my place sell products at a very low price which makes them remain in poverty for several years.For example in this case I was a student in Maseno university pursuing Bachelor degree in Business Administration Finance option with IT,there was a time I used to buy a full cabbage at mama mbogas shop at 60/ yet in my home place cabbages were rotting in the shambaa and others being disposed off at 5/ and 10/  which was very painful.If I can get the 300k I can be the bridge between the farmers and market i.e help create a ready market for much of farm produce to fight poverty and fight hunger and malnutrition in Kenya.The program would be also working this way if a farmer wants to sell a certain products huko "Mashinani" they can contact us and we will provide the market information to them on where to sell ot we can even buy thr products ourselves or help them to sell at a certain fee charge.I hope you will help me achieve this dream and idea thank you.My name is Joseph Kamau,phone number 0796100585,
2022-8-5 08:03 Like(1)

tecno mobile ke

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile