Hey T-fans, Guess what!? our plan to make your dream a reality is finally here! All you need to do is share it with us and let us help you Spark it! we are here to provide you with the wings to fly because we believe every dream is achievable.
KES 0.9M up for grab with spark your dream
LET'S SPARK YOUR DREAM
The campaign is meant to inspire, mentor and enable all those who have big and smart dreams but don’t have a means of making their dreams a reality.
Campaign Nature and Timeline:
The event will run from 1st week of July to 9th october after which 10 semi-finalists will be selected and invited to pitch their ideas to panelist of professionals/judges/partners.
At the end, 3 winners will be announced who will receive support from TECNO in terms of cash and mentorship.
The remaining 7 will be given a special business package and mentorship from TECNO.
The campaign will run in the following 2 platforms: Facebook and twitter.
Top 3 ideas will each get KES 300K to support their dreams and one-year mentorship.
The remaining 7 will be given a special package from TECNO that could include; business mentorship book and a phone.
How to Participate
1) follow all our social media pages.
2) share the dream you want to achieve in the best form ever and tell us how 300,000 will help you achieve it. Post on your Facebook or twitter timelines and tag us using the 2 hashtags: #SparkYourDreamKe and #Spark9series
3) Submissions are to takeplace until 9th october.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All participants must be at least 18 years old and if there is any person who will not be able to collect the prize, TECNO won’t have any responsibility for this.
2. TECNO reserves the right to change the content. All content is protected by TECNO copyrights.
3. TECNO reserves the right to change or delete this activity without prior notice.
4. TECNO will announce the final winners of this campaign in our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and TECNO SPOT pages when we finish the activity.
5. In case of any concerns or objections, TECNO reserves the right to make final decisions about the content or to change the award at any time. This promotional activity is not sponsored, supported or managed by Facebook.
6. TECNO reserves the right to use the content for other marketing activities and advertising, for example, putting the content in HiTheme-Wallpaper store, T-SPOT Homepage, or TECNO social media accounts.
7. If the personal information is not complete or identity cannot be verified, TECNO reserves the right to cancel the award without prior notice.
8. The candidate will take full responsibility for the copyright issue of his/her own entry.
e31d12f7 10 #
I am an IT graduate , who pursued BIT and
graduated in 2017. I jumped into business straight doing sales gigs mostly for Jumia Kenya and running an online shop "https://facebook.com/DiparkTechKenya". The growth has been on a snail speed as I can only invest as much as I can spare. My dream is to see this business grow and even offer employment to more youth who don't have a portfolio but are street smart and can be able to fulfil their daily expenditure from a less demanding hustle like mine. TECNO's intervention will see another kenyan youth have a stable income.