Home > Forums > Devices > Phantom 9 > SENSORS ISSUES

[Q&A] SENSORS ISSUES

Phantom 9  |  2020-12-17 11:34 TECNO AB7 465

Good day administrator

Since I got my phone (Phantom) in March this year, I've had this sensors issues. The phone is supposed to go to off if I put it close to my ear during phone call and come back on if I remove it from my ear but it's not so.
2 weeks ago I changed the screen guard, because someone told me the screen guard could be blocking the sensors. after that day the same thing continued till now. it's either I use earpiece when making a phone call or the phone remains dead till I even have to beg who is on the other side to help drop the call.
this is the 1st time I'm having this issue with Tecno product.
I need help as to what I should do about it because it's kinda annoying and embarrassing.
  • Like(0)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

tolugaruba 5 #

then try making a call without the screen guard and revert
2021-1-1 23:19 Like(0)

tolugaruba 4 #

activate inadvertently mode on your device
2021-1-1 23:19 Like(0)

Preen 3 #

There's something else you can try, is your power button set to end calls?  you can change that in settings so that you can use power button to wake the screen.
2020-12-17 11:57 Like(0)

Preen 2 #

Hey there, you are not alone. I suffered same issue recently, to cut the long story short it's a calibrator issue. It's either cracked or something is wrong with it. I changed my calibrator yesterday and it's all good now.
2020-12-17 11:52 Like(0)

Iron

Follow Send PM

© 2021 TECNO Mobile