Home > Forums > Mobile phones > Camon 18 Series > TERMS AND CONDITIONS: CAMON 18 SHORT FILM IN COLLABO ...

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: CAMON 18 SHORT FILM IN COLLABORATION WITH EBONY LIFE CREATIVE ACADEMY

Camon 18 Series  |  2021-10-18 21:55 764703

Hello Tfans, here is an opportunity for content creator, videographers and buzzing cinematographers to show their skills. TECNO is giving creative rising stars a platform to launch their career in the CAMON 18 short film challenge together with the Ebony Life Creative Academy. Interested??

IMG-20211020-WA0005.jpg

This is how to participate;
•        STEP 1: Create a short film (It should be One - Three minutes long) - It could be in the category of a, comedy, fiction, drama or any other field that interests you (This does not include documentary, entertainment, or lifestyle videos. Strictly for short films with a story)

•        STEP 2: Submit your entry on social media using hashtag #CAMON18ShortFilm
***On Facebook, submit your entry as a comment on the CAMON 18 Pinned post on TECNO Mobile Facebook page (https://web.facebook.com/TECNOMo ... 424?_rdc=1&_rdr) and ensure you use the hashtag #CAMON18ShortFilm and #TECNOxELCA
****On Instagram, submit your entry on your page using the hashtag #CAMON18ShortFilm and #TECNOxELCA

Note: Your short film should have a closed-ended story with a distinct beginning, middle, and end.

Judges will screen and 20 entries will be Shortlisted and invited for a second phase to create a short film with CAMON 18 Device for a chance to win the Grand Prize in the different Award categories.

The best 20 entries to qualify for second phase will be selected by the judges based on (storyline, acting and creativity in the use of CAMON 18 Gimbal Camera, originality, pacing, structure, and cinematography ability of the film maker to reach an audience)

The 20 Winners will be selected at the end of Phase 1 by Ebony Life Creative Academy (ELCA).
Every week 10 entries will be selected based on Viewer’s Choice (This is based on online vote – entry with the highest number of views and rewarded with Buds 1 – TECNO Bluetooth wireless earpiece)

Phase 2

The top 20 selected will be given the new TECNO CAMON 18 to create a short film with specified guidelines.

With the guidelines, they will make a short film (less than 5 minutes in length). In creating the short film participant is to make a BTS of 1 to 2 minutes in length, which will show them using the CAMON 18 phone for your production or few pictures or 10 short nano moments of your shoot.

Entry for this phase is to be submitted and uploaded on TECNO Website (TECNO Creative Hub…Link will be announced in Phase 2).

Invite your friends to vote for you and share your entry on their page with hashtag #CAMON18ShortFilm and #TECNOxECLA.

Every week 10 people that share any of the entries on their page with hashtag and have the highest number views will be rewarded with Buds 1 – TECNO Bluetooth Wireless EarpieceVotes from fans account for 20% of the marks while 80% mark will be from the judges.

Grand Prize Winners will be selected by Ebony Life Creative Academy (ELCA) using the following award categories;
•        Overall Best Movie
•        Best Cinematographer
•        Best Comedic Short Movie
•        Best Dramatic Short Movie.
•        Most Creative use of Gimbal

Award Night Selection
The finalist’s entry (20 finalists) will be screened by Ebony life Creative Academy and top 5 in the Award categories will be announced at the award ceremony …Date will be announced before the end of the campaign. Select winners has to be present for the award presentation.

Submission requirements
•        Limited to MOV or MP4 format, above 720p (horizontal video)
•        The video file size should not exceed 1G.
•        Do not add any watermark

Prize and Award Categories
•        Overall Best Movie
-        Prize: N500000, Award plague, Phone, Special branded items and a session training with ELCA
•        Best Cinematographer  
-        Prize: N300000, Phone, Special branded items and a session training with ELCA
-        N100000, CAMON 18 Premier Phone, Special branded items and a session training with ELCA
-        Prize: N100000, CAMON 18 Premier Phone, Special branded items and a session training with ELCA
•        Best Dramatic Short Movie
-        Prize: N100000, CAMON 18 Premier Phone, Special branded items and a session training with ELCA
•        Most creative use of Gimbal
-        Prize: N100,000 , CAMON 18 Premier Phone, Special branded items and a session training with ELCA

GENERAL AGREEMENT
1.        This activity is open for all ONLY Nigerians and Shortlisted winners must be resident in Nigeria

2.        Your entry must be genuine and must be 100% yours

3.        TECNO reserves the right to use any submitted entries for online and offline publicity

4.        TECNO deserves right to pick winners at their discretion

5.        Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.

6.        TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database or details received to any 3rd party except in litigation.

7.        TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of participant details including participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity, and to disqualify any participant who errs according to the rules of the activity.

8.        By entry for this competition you agree to that your entry is your original work and will take responsibility if otherwise.

9.        Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity)

10.        Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.

• Like(36)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

32543001 63 #

really camon18i it came with good features
2021-11-29 06:15 Like(0)

32532751 62 #

can I swap camon 12 for camon 17 pro
2021-11-27 11:25 Like(0)

32532692 61 #

I want to swap my phone
2021-11-27 11:18 Like(0)

32322668 60 #

tecno is my best number one phone I never buy any product cell phone, I love Tecno with all my heart
2021-11-25 12:14 Like(0)

32497488 59 #

Tecno product is really the best for me as a person. The picture quality is mind blowing. I have always loved this product. I wish they never stop making more.
2021-11-21 14:25 Like(1)

32472525 58 #

2021-11-17 14:05 Like(0)

32267662 57 #

how is camon 18
2021-11-17 10:40 Like(1)

32465824 56 #

hello
2021-11-16 13:49 Like(0)

32454501 55 #

how much comon 17 p
2021-11-14 16:16 Like(0)