Hello Tfans, |
Are you ready to spark the show with your selfie? Then join the Spark 10 Glowing Selfie Challenge and stand a chance to win the new Spark 10 smartphone and other cool stuff.
Activity 1: Glow as You are Selfie Story Challenge
Fans are to post the best selfie on their phone using #SPARKSelfieStory and #GlowingSelfie and tell a story about it.
On Facebook, they will post their entry as a comment under the activity pinned post and get their friends to like and comment on their post.
On IG and Twitter, they will post on their page using #SPARKSelfieStory and #GlowingSelfie. Get friends to repost/retweet using our hashtags.
Every week, the 3 most creative, original, and best-looking selfies with the best story will be put up for voting on our social media page. The 2 entries with the highest number of votes will be announced weekly as winners.
The winners will be rewarded with Spark 10 and will create 5 creative selfies each after which they will be rewarded with Spark Gift box worth 150k and 100k Cash Price.
Prizes to be won
· SPARK Gift Box worth 150k Naira for 10 winners
· 100k Cash Price
· SPARK 10 phones for 10 winners
Duration: March 15th, 2023 – April 19, 2023
Activity 2: Glowing Selfie Transition Video
How to Participate
We will call for entry for fans to post a creative selfie transition video of them using the spark 10 audio as background audio.
They will post their entry on TikTok, IG Reel, or YouTube Shorts using #Spark10 and #GlowingSelfie.
The 4 most fun and creative selfie transition videos with the highest views and engagement will be rewarded with gift box worth 150k Naira.
Prizes to be won
· Spark Gift Box worth 150k Naira for 4 winners
1. This activity is open for all Nigerians [aged 15 years and above] and winners must be residents in Nigeria.
2. To be selected as a winner, you must be the original owner of the images submitted as Fake and copyrighted entries will be disqualified. Also, the use of back camera for this competition is prohibited.
3. Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.
4. TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database or details received to any 3rd party except in litigation.
5. TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of participant details including participant’s identity, content, age, and place of residence, the authenticity of activity, and to disqualify any participant who errs according to the rules of the activity.
6. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).
7. Winners of past Spark competition and Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.
8. TECNO absolves itself of any entry and nomination that is not originally from the Participants.